It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the very BIG contradiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
can somebody explain this big contradiction to me:

if arab countries are such good places to live and if islam is THE way of living there...

why are all these muslims then swarming out over the entire globe escaping arabia ??

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Why thats easy, to escape repressive economic conditions and dictatorships, war, a minority are sleeper agents and because they are in physical danger for disagreeing with their governments policy.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
so...then they cowardly escape their countries instead of taking action there...
nice kinda way don't you think to hand your problems over to other people who have'nt the slightest interesse
for it and don't want you and your problems destabilising their life !

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thats exactly right, they do not have the power or will to make change at home so they emigrate to a better place.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
parasites does'nt belong here to have our western civilization losing its genuine identity...and that's a fact that goes back centuries...

attilla "the hun" revisited ?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
NOGODINTHEUNIVERSE, some are in fact legitimate refugee's that deserve help. If in a less radical way you mean means testing should be upgraded for immigrants I can go along with that.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
aha but...still a kinda unfresh feeling because of...
that poor,innocent misfitted refugee pays 1000's of dollars to the "people smuggling" organisation !

where is that money coming from ? it does not grow on palmtrees nor is it camel caca...
catch my drift ?

organised networks just overflow the system to destabilise it !

just like in a war:

1 wounded soldier takes more people to nurse him
24 h/24h and 7d/7d than 1 killed soldier...

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

top topics

join