It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millitary and Police Train to Round Up Protesters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I agree with you We the people do pay for them

The government knows it is losing its athority(spelling) and will fight to the death to try to keep it.

They(government) call it Democracy... If it were ,then every year there should be a vote to keep the law as is or change it,,, The culture has changed too much for most of the laws we have now

Government=control=slavery to them

WE the people want our country back

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That's exactly where I want our military if things get sideways.

Protecting their base - as they should be.

Now.

They start anything against civilians OFF BASE, and it's open game.

But they won't.

They'll pull in their families, man the walls, and do their duty ON BASE.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I guess the question I am trying to get someone to answer is if they are training for this, is it just training because it is this off the wall scenario or because they believe something is coming that might cause their bases to come under attack? It seems unusual! To prepare for terrorist is one thing, but the scenario was we the people attacking them! They just threw in on the first and last lines of the article the word "terrorists". See what I am saying?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Keep in mind, the military is supposed to be a killing machine. Nothing more, nothing less.

The fact that we've introduced too many ancillary considerations into the military is why we haven't won a war since WWII.

To defend their base against Americans - I much rather them have this DIFFERENT training other than what they are accustomed to.

There are not enough military in the US to "mistreat" the American people.

There are not enough FOREIGN troops to consistently mistreat the American people. They may design to, but will have a brief, glorious end.

Things get out of hand, there's not going to be anyone going anywhere. Very short distances only, and primarily by foot.

The military members have families, and they will be called in and protected. As they should be.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have thought of "what if" scenarios, but not once did I think, hey lets attack the local military base. Seems like suicide! I would think you would stay away from bases in times of trouble. I wouldnt want to get rounded up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join