It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unfortunately this idiot is the face of the FED inquiries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Watching alan greyson question the FED i thought he was a great guy who was asking the hard questions, but now after seeing this i gotta rank the guy as an demented assclown.

does anyone know if he was crazy before or if it if this is something new, and to all you other liberals out there stuff like this just makes you and your issue look silly.

overview: This is Rep. Alan Grayson discussing the GOP plan for health care. Part one, don't get sick. Part two, if you do get sick... Part three, die quickly.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wow, first off this guy is definately an idiot, and secondly this is partisan bullcrap. I am a constitutionalist, so it pisses me off when dems blame repb's and vice versa.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's quite obvious he hasn't bothered reading any of the health care bills proposed by Republicans that have sat in committee's since the beginning of the year.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is what everyone gets for voting. These are what everyone is putting in charge of their lives.

We need real people who have had real life experiences put in office. Everyday average people who can relate to those in this country/world who break their asses and take care of the rich and poor...

Not to promote violence but somebody should have walked right up to this guy and kicked his teeth in then dragged him into the hallway to finish bleeding until he came to.What a mockery and waste of time and we actually had to pay for that on our dime?

top topics

join