It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, N.W.O, Aliens and Govenments.Timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I wasn't sure where to put this because it gos over the nwo aliens and 3 secret societies, so i put it here hope i was right about where to put if nor sorry if i was not.

1947: Roswell crash i wont waste both our time and right about it you probably already know.

1947 September 24th: Majestic Twelve are established by the president. (I don't have a history book handy cant remember who was the U.S president sorry)To research the E.T and assess the possible threat they might be.

1954:The Majestic12 become a permant project.

1960:First contact is made between the alien race known as Greys and us. In a underground base built by the order of the Illuminati for the purpose of alien human liason, blackbudget project and other secret operations.

1962: The start of a long line of smokescreens put together by the Illuminati/Omega agency to keep public eye away from them. That was the course of the whole cold war but i chose this date because of the cuban missile crisis i would say it was the hight of the cold war.

1963: The year kennedy was shot by the Majestic12 to silence him. He was threating to make public the alien contact. The order was given by the Illuminati and carried out by Majestic12 agents.

1963: Reshearch into a way of creating realist holograms begins guess who ordered it.With help from the Greys to develope it.

1968:Robot Kennedy became a threat when he became the president the Majestic 12 had him shot.

1973:The six day war. Note just over 10 years after the last big threat. another smoke screenscreen created by the illuminati.

1980: Islamic revalution not quiet 10 years but nearly. The next long line of smokescreens.

1989:The holographic programme is sucseeful. They need to test it so .....

1990: Desset-storm the golf war Note again 10years. Ever wonderd why there were so few casulaties in the golf war. A war that by rights should have been a bloody and tragic war. Well there wern't that many foot soliders or weapons going to battles just holograms of them.

2001:war on terror biggins and plains are flown into big towers.(10years) an excuse to send Illuminati troops into the terrorist controled areas of the world. So when the final N.W.O takeover biggins nobody will have anything to resist with.

2003:Golfwar 2 a reason to send troops to other areas of the world with the power to resist.

This is where it ends. I dont claim this is perfect just what i have reshearched and i think is a possible timeline any corrections will be much aprciated.

(sorry about the spelling)

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Good post, but this has been posted a # load of times. I think there is about 5 threads about this, but its ok Shorty, we've all done it. Its no biggy

(I done it plenty of times
)

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thanks hope mine is atleast abit diff

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
actualy it is, the parts about 2001 and 2002 are not included in the other threads so well done
. I can see we have a good ATS member in the making

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
thanks so not everyone on the board thing everthing i have to say is useless unbacked rubbish thats nice to knowmad.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
that mad i typed was an accident

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So according to your timeline, Islam is the only resistance in the world to the New World Order and the Illuminati?

Makes sense.

Islam is the Light of the World.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
no read it proply that wasnt even implied.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

2001:war on terror biggins and plains are flown into big towers.(10years) an excuse to send Illuminati troops into the terrorist controled areas of the world. So when the final N.W.O takeover biggins nobody will have anything to resist with.

2003:Golfwar 2 a reason to send troops to other areas of the world with the power to resist.

That's exactly what it sounds like.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
that was not what i meant and i dont really see what you mean

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Gravity is decreasing at a slow enough rate we cannot notice. Our galaxy is speeding up, earth is speeding up, which in effect is raising our consciousness aswell. This effects many people accross the world today and doctors have such a narrow knowledge of science they cannot see the overall picture of how the Universe effects our reality and consciousness. As the Galaxy spins faster, solar systems will be pushed out toward the outer ring of the galaxy. Eventually it will look like one giant frisbee disc without any matter in the center. This acceleration pushes all the solar systems to the outer layer which causes solar systems to become more elongated which warps time and causes our own solar system to speed up. Although we do not notice these changes from within the changes are easily viewable from a view outside our galaxy. We are moving into 4th dimension consciousness as a result of the changes of the universe. If everything is speeding up as a unit and you are inside that unit you wont see many changes but time itself is in fact speeding up. With the acceleration gravity is decreasing aswell as our magnetic field. In the days of Noah's Ark there is geological evidence of our magnetic field fluctuating between both extremes negative/positive very quickly over a short period of time. The only evidence of such an event to date. My theory is Noah's flood was indeed an asteroid impact and we all know when you strike a magnet with a hammer it gets its magnetic fields all scattered and out of wack until the resonation stops or slows. If asteroids or a comet struck earth when our magnetic field is weakening it could have the same effect causing gravity to change and pole shifts to occur. Our magnetic field on earth has been naturally degrading for as long as we have been studying it. We have reached a low enough range now where should a strike occur on earth we could relive the times of Noah or knock us back to the stone age as far as civilization is concerned.

You seem to have left out the fact that the Illuminati symbolism exists on the back of $1 bill of US Currency which was the same symbol Ancient Egypt had before that civilization dissapeared. The All Seeing Eye has been linked as a symbol of The Illuminati for centuries and it exists on the US dollar bill. Albert Einstein, an agnostic, had an end time prediction of his own. He predicted in the end times Asteroids or a large comet would break up and strike earth. He said mankind would claim they are God but then the real God would come. Based on astronomy and geology I believe that some strike is most definately going to happen unless Mankind can overcome such an event. The Illuminati or "New World Order" currently has the USA under its control which is the most powerfull nation in the world and the only orginization with the money and technology to leave earth in the event of an impact. Sound like einstein may be right. This secret orginization is stemmed from "Skull & Bones" which is a secret society from Yale University. Skull and Bones has members in the highest ranking positions of government, healthcare, FEMA, and big business. Whoever wins the Bush or Kerry election won't matter because your voting for the same thing. They are both Skull and Bones members and they are planning on overcoming this impact and forcing the "One world order" on the world through FEMA when the impact happens. Read up on FEMA's ability in the event of a global disaster. FEMA assumes all responsibilty and Law of this country. Will we stop the asteroid/comet? I believe we wont be able to stop it nor will they want to stop it. A global disaster is all that is needed to bring in the one world order which will be presented as if it is God coming to rescue us. With the way galaxies are rushing and accelerating farther away from eachother it is only a matter of time before our galaxy is all we will be able to see and others(other life) will not see us. If the Illuminati should succeed they too will be like God and will have total control over our fate.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Golf war = GULF war, right?

What's with all the holographic stuff? Do you have any other information other than saying they used holograms?

I have heard this theory before, but saying that holographic projections were used in part during the Gulf war instead of troops needs a little more backing up than just stating it if we are to discuss it.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
p.s. Terrorism and fanatical beliefs stem from the above scenario involving skull & bones / Illuminati / New World Order. Like I stated above Skull & Bones stems from Yale university. Do you all remember the bomb in the mailroom of Yale university not long after 9/11? Its not a coincidence. The war on terror is to fight off the fact that we will all be slaves to the New World Order as we move into a new era. If we stop them we wont have the ability to overcome a NEO impacting us. If we let them stay we will all be slaves for eternity. What to do? ;x

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
that's great~
but i have many questions...

1.where is the underground base? Mt. Weather??
2.what mean"alien human liason"? And what's the blackbudget project about??
3.What is Omega agency??
4.kennedy was dead in 1963 or 1968?? because he want to open the fact??
5.holographic programme is the holographic about NWO??
6.what is holograms~??

sorry...too many questions...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
in 1968 robert kennedy was killed as well as JFK alien human meeting and that sort of thing is what i ment by alien human liason. yes like mount weather but there are a lot before area 51 was abandond it had a large underground base they might still be under the ground who knows i dont hologram you dont no what they are have you never watched star trek in your life

hope that anserd your question sorry about the shortnes didnt have alot of time to right it in

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
in 1968 robert kennedy was killed as well as JFK alien human meeting and that sort of thing is what i ment by alien human liason. yes like mount weather but there are a lot before area 51 was abandond it had a large underground base they might still be under the ground who knows i dont hologram you dont no what they are have you never watched star trek in your life

hope that anserd your question sorry about the shortnes didnt have alot of time to right it in

sorry.....i can't get your point on the whole...
because i'm not American,i am from HK.
This is so disarray for me.I only can read formal English.

anyway~~thx so much~~

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This thread is silly

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Nice, thatnks for the history lesson

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
oh i wish i was as funny as you guys.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Golf war = GULF war, right?

No, no, no...

The learned poster was referring to the Fuzzy Zeller / Lee Travino conflict of the mid 1990s. It was a largely secret operation, with cannons in the rough, missle silos on the green, and troops hiding in the (forgive me) bunkers!

new topics

top topics

join