It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using Big Brother Tactics Against the Police!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Caught on dash cam, this officer blatanty threatens to trump up charges as he badgers this guy. When the video went viral, the officer was reprimanded by unpaid leave.
During a T.V. interview, the victim explains a bit more.
Suspiciously,
The police car video is missing...

Source:

What ever happened to the Andy Griffin type law enforcers?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I've been wanting to setup a dash cam for years now. Maybe it's about time to do it.

Would be a good idea to make it stream online and be recorded, I can see the cops destroying the evidence if they knew it was there.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
damn did that officer have anger issues! he should be fired, and have a ahrrasemnt suit aginst him. Where can one get a video cam for your/my car? i think its something every car should have! especially with the way police are these days...in court, the judge himself will se the truth, and not favor the pig*

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
With evidence as that, I am suprised This guy has not taken a more proactive interest in this misconduct that was endured.
Surely, unpaid leave is not enough to ensure this officer will not abuse the badge. Termination seems fitting.
I find it unfortunate that these renegade cops give their true professional brothers and sisters a bad rap.

These times reflect repetition of history....It seems anything man-made, including Governance, eventually breaks. Authoritive regress will continue to rise until the Republic is destroyed, as planned.

Then a water controlling NWO Government will emerge and will dictate terms, those who deter the PTB's whims, will die of thirst, as has been done throughout history.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Its a shame i couldn't get in montauk style, videos of the people organising how to try to absolutely destroy my life using police and the officials of council and state in uk.

One day the tech may be public to do such a thing to protect the victims of all these loons who join the police.

top topics

join