It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"mandatory vaccinations" a trigger event for revolution in the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As you can see if you visit the google trends chart for "mandatory vaccinations". This is becoming a major growing concern in the United States. Since the beginning of the third quarter of 2009 the search queries for the term have spiked tremendously. New York city being the top location from which these queries originate.

If they push this mandatory vaccines to a public mandate they will as Trends research has indicated be firing the 4th shot in the second American Revolution. This will be the trigger event and I see no way to stop it at that point.

A google search for The "Second American Revolution" Has Begun returned 129,000 entries.

It is clear to anyone who is paying attention that we are close to the brink of a civil war type of situation. The media is making matters worse by labeling this as an extreme and racist reaction to the president being a black man. The truth is of course that the people just suffered through 8 years of expansion of totalitarian rule under Bush and are just not going to allow for a further federal government expansion.

It is not about race and they will find that out in the end. The anger is very real and is not going to go away because the media labels those who are fed up with government expansion as racist or right wing nut jobs.

Perhaps they will reverse themselves on this mandatory vaccination program once they read the public reaction but this is the same bunch that was candy coating the financial crisis until the bottom fell out of the markets. They just do not get it or they are making too much progress on their agenda to care. They will in the end care and it will not be pretty I predict.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by wayouttheredude]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I say it repeatedly here...

The only revolution that will work is that of nonviolence. Anything else is the end of any chance to defeat them.

Peaceful revolution or none at all.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

It will likely start out peaceful. How it ends will be up to the Federal Government I would expect. We will see. Power is violence if it is real or perceived. If the government does not believe the struggle will become violent if the people are not satisfied with non violent methods then they hold the only power and not the people and thus no reason for real change.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I say it repeatedly here...

The only revolution that will work is that of nonviolence. Anything else is the end of any chance to defeat them.

Peaceful revolution or none at all.

yeah like

"hey guys can you like just stop #ing us in the ass you guys?" "We don't want to live under your suppressive system anymore guys, sorry"

military: "you can live in a camp then"

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

I have to agree with your sentiment here. If the government does not take the people seriously and feel that they have the people in check and they can do as they please without consequence there is little chance for any restoration of our republic and constitution.

I think if all that they face is the threat of the people waving signs at them and chanting slogans as they stomp in the heads of the protesters this nation has little chance of being restored.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Id like to see how nonviolent you are when you and you're own are in harms way, unless you're into the whole domination thing.

new topics

top topics

join