It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will, or can you remenber?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My heart has been heavy for too long now. What happened to the country we loved/grew up in? Dirt roads, love of neighbor, national pride?? I have been saddened more in the past year than anytime in my life. It seems everyone around me has changed. I have not. I'm stuck in the mind set that we are still one nation under God, relying on one another. I still see people as brothers and sisters, which I would, in need, give my life for.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Cool story bro...

Im just currious does this have anything to do with anything or is this just some i love america rant that i see on BTS all the time.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hang in there.

I remember. It's going to get better.

Just hold onto those beautiful memories, do whatever you can to continue that way of life and never give up.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
One nation under God? What are the rest of us doing here then? Target practice?

National borders are just lines in the sand. We are all earthlings, however misguided some of us may be.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey we still have almost all those things... well not the dirt roads so much, and the 'one nation under God thing was some phrase added to the pledge in 1954 so I don't really need that element in my life.

But I for one still have love of country, national pride, and I try to be nice to everyone. And I never feel like I"m alone in those feelings. You might be talking to the wrong folks. Just saying,

KE

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
No disrespect Cop, but this country was alot different a few years ago. As my neighbor, I would do the same for you.

new topics

top topics

join