It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist calls for 'destruction of Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Yahoo Serious was far worse, and still, no need to attack the land down under. Besides, who would want to hurt a koala?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by whatukno

Don't forget "Home and Away" and "Neighbours" - oh and the American version of "Kath and Kim". Seriously, if I was another country and I had those programs inflicted on me I would declare war!

Does Vegemite make for those atrocities

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Can't argue with that lol. That bowl haircut he gives himself in Young Einstein still gives me nightmares

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Only to a foreigner hehe. It's an aquired taste I will admit - and foreigners tend to spread it on like Peanut Butter - you only need a thin thin spread of it so theres more toast than Vegemite hehe

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

ROFL

I've been on Marmite as of late, might make the switch back

Looks like the threat level is on Medium

www.nationalsecurity.gov.au...

I always thought how funny it would be to call the hotline and report a lot of men in suits walking into a building in canberra as being suspicious... But that would cause me grief no doubt! the thought of its funny though

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'll forgive Austrialia when they take back Russell Crowe. Although Steve Irwin balanced it out a bit...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Complete propaganda.

I mean cmon, picnicking? That is downright kitschy.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Complete propaganda.

I mean cmon, picnicking? That is downright kitschy.

Picnic at hanging rock ?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by Kernoonos

Australia's only saving grace is we are landlocked by water.

yeah screwed if you're invaded... rut roh nowhere to run..

that's not a trap.... THIS is a TRAP!!

-

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

That's what Antarctica is there for
Just a hop, skip and a jump from Melbourne or Adelaide

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yet another attempt to program negativity and code the matrix, sometimes through tptb's own groups orchestrating these things, and sometimes through people being unwillingly used.

I just finished making a post on seeker's wonderful thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was just looking over my play list on youtubes and rediscovred this wonderful song by Sarah Brightman, and listened to the words, and how they're presented, and realized how her album, harem, was really out there for drawing the positive timeline, for manifesting peace, and understanding. In the pleiadian understanding, this is called the Living Way, and throughout the universe there are many opposing ideas, and thoughts. But they solved their initial difficulties through establishing what would be equivalent to virtues, and the first was that under no circumstances would physical means be used to end disputes. Instead real attempts to sit down and learn from each other, and reach the middle ground of understanding, though each may preserve their individuality, and cohersion is not done, for we are free, this learning from each other and respecting and understanding is emerging and powerful peace. These are positive claims. "The war is over now and I'm coming back home to you!" We are one people, united!

Work for peace, no matter difficult its set up to be. Envision, see it vividly. Affirm it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yeah, a blatant attempt to force more laws on us Aussies by using a BS claim...

Destroy Aussie, huh? Well, don't those fundie muslims realise that they'll be destroying fundie muslims who reside here?

I wonder what laws the Fed pricks have got ready to introduce now that they've implanted the seed of fear.

Endgame, coming soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The Muslim Hordes can blow things up, but can they build things ? Their distant cousins did in places like Persia but it seems all the radicals can do is incite fear and destroy.

It takes genius to create and build, it takes a moron to knock something over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join