It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist calls for 'destruction of Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Terrorist calls for 'destruction of Australia

www.news.com.au

A TERRORIST who helped plan July's attacks on two Jakarta hotels calls for the destruction of Australia in a video that shows the suicide bombers enjoying a picnic outside one of their targets.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yes, I can see how destroying a peaceful, friendly nation like Australia would have people flocking to Islam to sign up…But on a serious note, what on earth do these religious retards hope to achieve by doing this? People would only look on with more scorn, distaste and disgust. Destroying Australia is akin to beating up an elderly homeless guy just for fun.

Maybe the Australian government should put a ban on Muslims in that country – and send the ones that are there back to the Middle East.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
To our Ozzie cousins.

Don't let the fanatics blight your beautiful country. Stand together and eradicate this scourge.

But don't let yourself be blinded by hate either. Stay clever, stay strong.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
TO OP:

I see you buy into the official story. Are you scared? Then it worked.

I don't even believe in the statement. TPTB are at work here. Tomorrow will be a threat on some other country.

IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIMS. JFC

[edit on 29-9-2009 by sticky]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
TO OP:

I don't even believe in the statement. TPTB are at work here. Tomorrow will be a threat on some other country.

Don't be sooooo misguided.

There's an equal balance between muslim extremism and inside jobs. Yes, some things are inside jobs commited by shadowy agencies and yet others are the knock on effect types of misguided muslims who believe the original acts were commited by muslims.

Unless of course you are naive?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by sticky
TO OP:

Don't be sooooo misguided.

There's an equal balance between muslim extremism and inside jobs. Yes, some things are inside jobs commited by shadowy agencies and yet others are the knock on effect types of misguided muslims who believe the original acts were commited by muslims.

Unless of course you are naive?

Not for one second do I believe this recent claim is genuine. I agree there are some radicals out there. However, the current media spin on all things Muslim being "Terrorist" has got me into some deep thought.

You can claim my naivety, and I'll think the same in your case.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I believe the man is right about this Sticky, like the old saying "Just because i'm paranoid dosen't mean someone not out to get me", "Just because 9/11 was an inside job dosent mean there are no terrorists".

I put it on the line, 9/11 was an inside job, the london bombings as well (IMO), I was in England (born there) at the time before i moved to Australia. I'm going to take this warning with a grain off salt, sound sliek fear mongering, who warns people befor eyour gonna attack them its dumb, no doubt thisll be on the news. I hope nothing happens here, I'm not treated with hostility for suggesting 9/11 was an inside job here, if something happens here and evidence mounts that it was an inside job....Lynch mob.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Never ... this government allows just about everybody to come here. It doesn't matter that we don't have the resources nor the infra structure to maintain a good standard for everyone. this is supposed to be a free democracy. We're sinking along with the rest

[edit on 29/9/09 by bluebird2]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

C'mon now sticky - you surely wouldn't be implying the main stream media (the herald - dumb (Murdoch) in this case) are using propaganda for a given agenda?

How dare you! I command you now go and drink a nice glass of fluoride water (it will help you relax) and take a swine flu shot - you'll eventually come round...

another "beat-up" by you're owned press corp cowards...(after all they have families to feed, and selling their souls only got them so much) :p

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yeah, I call bull too.

Why the hell would they be calling for the destruction of Australia over the destruction of the US?

This is a fearmonger job, to keep you Aussies in line. Show 'em you aren't scared by telling TPTB to f-off.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I don't believe the "news" story either.
The story is designed by TPTB to scare people, whether they follow through with the attack or not.
If you were a terroist planning an attack, why would you tell people about it?? and make tape recordings???? it doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Eh.

Good luck with that I say, that's if they don't get Australia and Austria confused and manage to blow up the wrong country.....

Seriously, it's just fearmongering - what they don't realise is that most Aussies are made of concrete and really aren't all that worried.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
LOL to the Australia - Austria comment.

I posted this a couple weeks also, another terror scare.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THE Federal Government has added four groups to its list of known terrorist organisations after receiving intelligence warning of imminent attacks.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
They need to come up with new lies. Perhaps spread some stuff about bin Laden being harbored by Venezuela or something and go attack them? Just a suggestion. They have oil too.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Self-Defense has taught me that the people who shout out to your face that there going to hit you are always the ones your aware of and can avoid. Its the people who strike you from behind without saying a word who you have to look out for.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
"G"Day Wise Ones,

I do have to say Australia is no little homeless man waiting to be beaten up by these low life's, you under estermate us Ozy's my good fellow.

We have a fair idea on who are here and who are a danger, our FED's have pritty much uncovered and stoped every plot that these A holes have tryed to do to us so far, Knock On Wood!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kernoonos

Yeah, but that Dr Haneef or whatever his name was, that was a total political charade.
That’s what I fear, Turnball, Rudd and Costello are so blinded by political points, that they are going to miss the real threats.

Rudd's to busy sitting in airport lounges, or enjoying the nightlife in other cities to even know the colour of his own curtains.

Australia's only saving grace is we are landlocked by water.

To get in, you must go through customs. Our maritime borders are pretty darn secure. We catch every boat headed our way.

The problem I see, Are people entering the airports under false documents.
Perth, we consider ourselves so far from the world, the people we use to protect us are only use to petty thieves.

My friend who works for Customs at the airport has told me the intelligence they are given by the feds indicate an attack is definitely in the plans, its a matter of when, not if.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I know a bloke who works at Sydney Customs. Now, while I like the man as a person, he's not exactly the brightest lightbulb on the shelf. It scares me to think how easy it is for anyone to get a job in Customs.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to attack Austraiia? I mean the worst thing that the Australians have done to the world was Yahoo Serious.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Don't forget "Home and Away" and "Neighbours" - oh and the American version of "Kath and Kim". Seriously, if I was another country and I had those programs inflicted on me I would declare war!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join