It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This intelligent alien being just arrived (Nov. 06) via flying saucer. It is holding a smaller invisible entity upon the back of my dog "Snoopy". Chance (right) walks along beside him. There are many other entities that are nearly invisible in the green of the grass. These entities had rode in the back seat with my dogs for about twenty minutes and were enamored with them. The reason i posted this in "paranormal" is that i knew they were coming and that i went to the landing site to pick them up and photograph them. As always, feel free to disregard everything i wrote.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is one of the craft they arrived in. The left side of the craft is open and is being unloaded. There is a giant entity that resembles "Shrek" the ogre in the lower right corner. There were so many aliens that they shrouded the mountains.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Pretty sure I saw similar effects on a few alternative rock album covers, back in the 90's.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is the full size image showing the Saucer atop the mountain at my eye level. There is another Saucer flying alongside my car, partially visible upper window line. There are a lot more things to see if you look.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
whats with the photo quality?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Did someone get the photoshop fun with filters book for their birthday?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I see a moving camera or objects that caused the picture to have motion blur. As far as the UFO goes, I see nothing more than a low quality picture that has possibly been blown up and the UFO you see is nothing more than pixelation.

or maybe I am the crazy one and instead of it being either aliens or a bad picture...you have actually caught a reality shift on camera....

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
having fun distorting images i see.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I just had eye surgery - and I'm having a hard time seeing the alien. Could you maybe draw an outline for me with maybe an arrow so that I might participate in the discussion also.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Wow I never thought I'd see such clear evidence of our extraterrestrial brothers here among us. Thanks so much for this, keep them coming please.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Can you come and pick me up, because I want to be in on this!!!! Im totally serious..not being facetious..been waiting all my life and lucky you! How did you know that they were going to be there to pick them up...are you in contact with them..how come the pictures are so damn blurry!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
There were a few things going on that probably had an effect on the camera. A lot of electromagnetic effects such as that shown in this photograph, the fact that i was driving my car at the time and the presence of at least five spacecraft and/or landing craft. Then there is the physical make-up of the aliens themselves. They are invisible but when the light passes through them it gives a blurry or misty effect.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
mmmmm not another one!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Groovy!!! I sure do want to believe

By the way, who took the picture of you while you were driving...and could I meet the entities?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

The reason i posted this in "paranormal" is that i knew they were coming and that i went to the landing site to pick them up and photograph them.

How did you know they were coming?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
As i was saying, there were a lot of things going on at the same time, these light waves are actually "vehicles" that some entities actually rode in my car while i was traveling at 50mph. They passed through the glass and metal like it wasn't there.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Why did they choose you? I mean, Ive been waiting for them forever, they could have came here..lol...also, who took the pics of you in the car?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
My wife was the photographer, she just pointed and took the picture when i asked her to. I would like to make perfectly clear, i really am not trying to convince anyone of anything. These are the photos that were taken with a brief description.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
My wife was the photographer, she just pointed and took the picture when i asked her to. I would like to make perfectly clear, i really am not trying to convince anyone of anything. These are the photos that were taken with a brief description.

Does your wife see them too? You dont have to convince me, I believe "they" are here...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This is Snoopy and Chance sharing the backseat with the blob of light that covered their bodies and half of Snoopy's face. They did not bark a single time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join