It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann-Penetration The moon remotely viewed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

I could take you for a ride in my car.

After a few hundred miles at 75 mph, you might start to think that I know what is ahead, without being able to see ahead.

Now that is called putting your life on the line for your beliefs.

At first, I told my self "Hey, if you are wrong, at least the madness will stop". I was never wrong when my life hung in the ballance.

That is the type of committment you need to have, in order to be 100% accurate. I would not trust results of people doing this, as a joke. You need to be serious about it, and have faith in what you see...... and hear.

I can prove what I am saying. This is not a joke.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Apparently Ingo Swann was/is a very high level Scientologist. So were/are a bunch of the people that were/are in the RV programs. He helped establish the Celebrity Center. Adds a whole new twist to things, doesn't it? Oh, and Level VII was the highest level back when remote viewing started up. Can you guess what level Ingo was then? Wonder what level he's at now...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarrenPiece
Apparently Ingo Swann was/is a very high level Scientologist. So were/are a bunch of the people that were/are in the RV programs. He helped establish the Celebrity Center. Adds a whole new twist to things, doesn't it? Oh, and Level VII was the highest level back when remote viewing started up. Can you guess what level Ingo was then? Wonder what level he's at now...

you are spreading a lie. He was not a scientologist. That was part of the smear that some at another research institute tried to use to ruin him and save their own supremacy.

Ingo hung around with a few Scientologists, even went to a few meetings. He then announced that it was all bunk and quit going.

If you believe you posted to be true, that is one thing. If you have actually read the facts on it, and are still saying it, that is something else entirely. But now you know the truth, you can stop spreading disinformation.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

the moon is a very interesting place.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Paul Tompkins wrote about how scientology influenced Ingo's technique in the book "The Secret Life of Plants". He might have been lying. I would take anything he wrote with a grain of salt.

John Wilhelm reportedly had much to say about the scientology connection. He might have been lying too.

You might be lying also.

I didn't say it was the truth. I prefaced my statement with the word APPARENTLY. Perhaps that wasn't clear though. Perhaps I should have said, "From the minimal research I've done it seems that". I'm not attacking the man's character. He might have liked scientology for all I know. Lot's of people do. Who really cares? It's a free country, APPARENTLY.

Did he write in one of his books that it was ALL BUNK?

[edit on 3-10-2009 by WarrenPiece]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I did find his thoughts on scientology in one of his books and since most of the people involved are dead, I'll let it rest at what he says. Like I said, I'm not out to spread "disinfo" or malign anyone's character. I just thought the scientology connection was an interesting twist to the story. Sorry if this sidetracked the thread away from the moon business.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarrenPiece

I did find his thoughts on scientology in one of his books and since most of the people involved are dead, I'll let it rest at what he says. Like I said, I'm not out to spread "disinfo" or malign anyone's character. I just thought the scientology connection was an interesting twist to the story. Sorry if this sidetracked the thread away from the moon business.

you didn't. and i am sorry if i came across as rude. it was not my intention.

kix

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I read the whole thing twice, One things that strikes me as incredible is that in these 9 pages NOT ONE ATS member has mentioned his very long explanation on how to cover up the truth and handling disinfo and keeping information secret even in light of the obvious.
9/11 anyone? Just apply his chapter to 9/11 events and you will se a very clear pattern.

Chilly if you ask me...that sold me the book and its info, even if sounds farfeched.

My 2 pesos

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WarrenPiece

I am quite informed on the subject of remote viewing and most of the participants. I have not heard this at all. Are you sure you are not propagating a rumor? I find it hard to believe an investigative journalist like Jim Marrs would overlook such a thing. It could be possible, however, it does not take away credibility in any sense. I know that was not likely your implication.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Whether or not Ingo Swann is a scientologist or not... and I am almost certain he is not... why should his religious belief take away from what he does.

Fact is Ingo Swann IS one of the best if not the best remote viewers ever. The scientology slur is just an attack on his character to take away from what he does.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Are you implying that I made such an accusation? I think you mean to respond to the other poster. I was stating that it is irrelevant even if it was true.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dna42

Quote from Dean Radin PhD. Masters in Electrical Engineering, PhD in Psychology. Senior Scientist and the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS).

“When people say that psychic phenomenon cannot be real because it violates the laws of nature, they are speaking of the laws of nature as we saw them in the 17th century, Not NOW. Now that we have an understanding of quantum math and quantum entanglement, we know that time and space are relative. Things that appear to be separate are known to be interrelated…”

“Quantum math has shown us that these things are real. Therefore we start to experiment to prove what our math is showing us. These experiments have been successful…”

The day that we say we know all there is to know about science, is the day science DIES.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I have been reading his book Penetration and I must say that it has been very interesting. I must say it sounds crazy but I can't help but have the feeling of truth in his words. I listened to his coast to coast broadcast also he seems a good fellow. I would tell people to give his book a try it might just open your eyes to a few things.

ejaylinz

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
. . . if you find nothing in a fairy tale but a cute story, you are missing some valuable insights.

A basic truth and valuable bit of wisdom.

I remember - during my college Literature class adventures - the discussions/debates with one particular Professor. She taught Latin American Literature, if I recall correctly, and was an energetic advocate of rigorous analysis. Her position, as also true (if to a lesser degree) of my other professors, was that every bit of writing, every story, had meaning, that it said something beyond the sum of it's words. That the author, whether intentionally or not, was making some sort of point, expressing something of life.

I always found (and still find) that interesting and believe it to be essentially true; however, I also believe that there are times this basic truth should be set aside.

Sometimes, a story is just a story.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

if you understand esoteric symbology, fairy tales can often times have VERY profound meanings, hiding truths that people have died for.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

if you understand esoteric symbology, fairy tales can often times have VERY profound meanings, hiding truths that people have died for.

I have no doubt of that. Esoteric Symbology in Literature is a fascinating study, but requires a great deal of dedication to advance beyond the sensational peripheries most people see. Unfortunately, I am not well enough versed in the subject to discuss it properly. For now, I must stick to reading those more knowledgeable.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thank you, wonderer.

I wonder if what Ingo says is true about these hostile ET's on the moon, how and why is NASA planning on hitting it with these rockets/bombs, whatever? Wouldn't that really piss off the hostile ET's? Have the hostiles left? Just curious. LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

thinking outside the box, here are two scenarios that come to mind:

1. it is a cover. We are really trying to destroy a location that the EBE's on the moon need. Like bombing an airplane factory or something, to use an analogy

2. we are, in effect, throwing a grain of sand at the moon. It will be a minor impact, on the grand scale, and would not effect anything living more than a few hundred miles distant.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Well now scenario #1 would sure be interesting!
What if that was true and they attack the Earth overtly in their little saucers, like "War of the Worlds". I am really a sicko because that excites me.

Or #2 why would they, NASA do that, for the reasons they say?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply regarding my curiosity of RVing forces such as gravity and the like.

I find it very hard to put into words but I do get your idea of being able to sense rather than see in the terms of visual regarding viewing. I do wonder though that if the other senses are active then it should allow for some visual interpretation of them.

I guess my closest ballpark example would be some of the more of what the established science field label 'fringe scientist' regarding their theory's... meaning that those people (fringe Scientists ie TESLA for one example) can See in their info field what is happening and also have the talent to be able to present their findings in a way which in most case's is treated with contempt by the established utter blind faith into old and un-true realms of science.

I also find this with all walks of life and one of my interests is music. For example regarding the Moon at times of late I have posted David Bowies Space Oddity. Last night I was listening to Jeff Wayne's musical; 'War of the Worlds' (and kicked myself so hard for not going along to the concert when it came here last year) but where did those ideas come from?

The list could continue regarding artists etc

BTW BFFT the artist part was not in reply to you but me putting thoughts out there whilst pondering this topic

Penetration is the best book I have read this year

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join