It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann-Penetration The moon remotely viewed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If anything it was a good read... though towards the end got a little tedious. I've heard George Noory talk this guy up on C2C, but honestly never really cared enough to search for more info as I've always thought all things psi were bunk. The book actually made it somewhat believable though, and Ingo for sure came across as a cool person.

Whether you believe in the naked miners or not, he still makes some good points regarding moon exploration and the public's knowledge and understanding of it (or lack thereof).

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dna42

There is no such thing as telepathy, telekinesis or anything bypassing the laws of nature. Entertaining: arguably so. True: Not in the slightest.

You, sir (or madam) are exactly, 100% correct. There is nothing that humans are currently capable of that bypasses the laws of nature.

But, what if i told you that you have 14 (or 17), not 5 senses? What if you considered the purpose of the VNO (and its unknown uses), or the fact that you have small organs in the palms of your hands and soles of your feet that detect magnet changes (and now you know how divining works, right?).

100% within the rules of nature. If you really want to blow your mind, consider where your mind actually is. It isn't in your brain, and there is ample evidence of this (such as hemispherectomy survivors that graduate college). If we can come to terms with where our mind is, we can come to terms with variations on experience that are opened up by such knowledge.

Don't be too quick to fall for the age old arrogance of man, who perpetually thinks that he, at that particular moment, represents the pinnacle of what mankind could become. Once you get past such illusions, you soon realize that you (like all men) are ignorant fools grasping blindly in the darkness of the unknown.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yeah just because you dont think it's real doesn't mean you are correct, that's just being closed minded, if Ingo Swann worked for the CIA on this matter its for good reason.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by spartan1337]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

valiant: thanks, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't 'shapechanger' . . . sounded like it started w/ a 'ch' sound

art described the software as something like a split screen, on one side is an image (like a castle), on the other side is white noise

you basically try to create the castle out of the white noise . . . art sounded pretty blown away by the program. said if he just left it running and went outside, there was very little image produced out of the white noise, but if he was in the room concentrating on creating it, the image almost always appeared

sounded interesting. i'd like to try it for myself but just can't figure out what he said the software is called

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i'm about 1/2 way through 'penetration' . . . an interesting read, but i can see why some find it hard to believe. parts of it *i* find hard to believe

that ingo has a gift i have little doubt. that he's telling the truth about these incidents (the moon remote view, the craft appearing with lasers blasting, the twins) . . . i'm not totally sold. also, the 65% thing . . . i don't see the relevance of that figure. you'd think he would have more than proven himself to axelrod at that point. felt like added intrigue.

oddly, i find the moon remote view the most credible, and the earthside craft appearance the least credible.

i dunno. like i said, it's interesting stuff. i believe him more than i don't, but not by a huge margin.

yet.

would love to see the man in person though. does he still appear at remote viewing workshops?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by SecretGoldfish]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

There is no such thing as telepathy, telekinesis or anything bypassing the laws of nature. Entertaining: arguably so. True: Not in the slightest.

You, sir (or madam) are exactly, 100% correct. There is nothing that humans are currently capable of that bypasses the laws of nature.

But, what if i told you that you have 14 (or 17), not 5 senses? What if you considered the purpose of the VNO (and its unknown uses), or the fact that you have small organs in the palms of your hands and soles of your feet that detect magnet changes (and now you know how divining works, right?).

100% within the rules of nature. If you really want to blow your mind, consider where your mind actually is. It isn't in your brain, and there is ample evidence of this (such as hemispherectomy survivors that graduate college). If we can come to terms with where our mind is, we can come to terms with variations on experience that are opened up by such knowledge.

Don't be too quick to fall for the age old arrogance of man, who perpetually thinks that he, at that particular moment, represents the pinnacle of what mankind could become. Once you get past such illusions, you soon realize that you (like all men) are ignorant fools grasping blindly in the darkness of the unknown.

I am not arrogant just because I accept the way reality is as we know it is. By science. Science is not arrogant, nor close-minded. I am not talking about my personal view nor do you have to convince me. You'd have to convince the lab. Show me just ONE proof that survives any double-tests in the lab according telepathy or the likes and I will shut my mouth forever.

I am not saying that these things are impossible, just that there is no proof whatsoever and gladly there is not the slightest hint that such thing exists, I wouldn't want other people to jump around in my thoughts

I call bull#. I am open to any scientific research, which there has been on this matter, quite a lot actually. No proof that such thing exists.

I know we don't know everything and I am and stay humble about it. We don't yet know what dark matter or energy is. But I do not claim telepathy, gods, angels or any other supernatural BULL# without providing the proof.

I only read stories, some good, most bad. Stories don't mean anything but entertainment.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a tornado on the moon??? that's a tad spooky.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
dna42, i suggest you read the books of Joseph P farrel and look at the remote viewing links on the Russell Targ site/links. tkr i believe. and best of all dna42...DONT be scared...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Good luck and try to enjoy the fruits of your research anyway

Thank you, I will. The goal in life is to learn and experience. This does not come about without hard work and dedication.

This is where you are not making sense. You are saying that you discredit the information that is out there because you had some experience. This is far too ambiguous a statement for anyone else to understand your point. If you are trying to make a point you are failing. If you were to be more specific that would be something.

The problem I have is I have done the work. In my opinion you have not, based on your lack of facts. Therefore I am taken back when someone posts contradictory information without a factual base. I'm sure you can see my point.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dna42

Sorry, but that statement is pure ignorance. You have obviously not done any research. Especially since you THINK you know what the laws of nature are. People like you used to kill other people for saying that the Earth moved around a central sun....which is AGAINST the laws of nature!!! Ha.

Have fun watching MTVs Real World instead of reading about something REAL.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretGoldfish

also, the 65% thing . . . i don't see the relevance of that figure.

Good catch. Ingo is referring to accuracy hit percentages here. At this time the protocols were not completely refined yet. Read the technique was not as refined as it became in the end. Ingo being true to himself was unhappy with low percentage results. This is another indication of his authenticity and genuineness in my opinion.

Also, for those getting caught up on the naked alien thing. Keep in mind that remote viewing has no boundaries. He could have been the distant future, past, or even parallel reality. I know this is difficult for the average person to grasp, but understand that our limited perception of reality is simply that....limited.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dna42

I call bull#. I am open to any scientific research, which there has been on this matter, quite a lot actually. No proof that such thing exists.

You are wrong. There is quite a bit of research ongoing. SRI was and is a scientific lab. They had to prove all of this before getting funding...or do you think the gov't just gives money to any crackpot claiming psi powers and seeing aliens. You must be kidding.

I'll also point you to Lynn Mctaggarts research. And Dean Radin. And the Center for Noetic Sciences. And Princeton Egg experiment etc....etc.... There are many new and interesting scientific studies ongoing. I think you don't want to know about them because you fear your paradigm breaking apart. It is far easier to deny things than to have an open mind and do research.

I don't want to sound as harsh as I do. However people claiming the world is FLAT really get me going. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I am not arrogant just because I accept the way reality is as we know it is. By science. Science is not arrogant, nor close-minded. I am not talking about my personal view nor do you have to convince me. You'd have to convince the lab. Show me just ONE proof that survives any double-tests in the lab according telepathy or the likes and I will shut my mouth forever.

There HAS been evidence via the lab tests performed by Puthoff. You can be led to water, but you must decide to drink it yourself.

I am not saying that these things are impossible, just that there is no proof whatsoever and gladly there is not the slightest hint that such thing exists, I wouldn't want other people to jump around in my thoughts

Why do you think that the research has been stifled? People, on the whole, don't want to find this type of capability. Perhaps the above, bolded statement represents why you dismiss Ingo without looking into his evidence.

I know we don't know everything and I am and stay humble about it. We don't yet know what dark matter or energy is. But I do not claim telepathy, gods, angels or any other supernatural BULL# without providing the proof.

I only read stories, some good, most bad. Stories don't mean anything but entertainment.

Like i said, there are a couple of thousand pages at his website. Go and find the water there to quench your thirst. But please stop pretending that the research hasn't been done, and that it isn't available.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
reply to post by dna42

Sorry, but that statement is pure ignorance. You have obviously not done any research. Especially since you THINK you know what the laws of nature are. People like you used to kill other people for saying that the Earth moved around a central sun....which is AGAINST the laws of nature!!! Ha.

Have fun watching MTVs Real World instead of reading about something REAL.

You don't have to be sorry. It is just words coming out of your mouth...or your fingers. You go on and live in your pityful deluted dreamworld. I just don't accept fairlytales to be true just because someone wrote some eloquent stuff on it. It is just words.

And by the way, again... it is not my personal opinion but a FACT.
Maybe that fact gets updated someday IF there was something to conclude that science is wrong about something. Happens everyday. Science gets rewritten everyday. I've done my research, thanks. I just happen to research on reliable sources, not on any esoteric junk sites

You are the one who takes unproven stuff for granted which I find pretty dangerous. Doubt is important, so is a healthy dose of scepticism.

Again, show me just ONE example that doesn't link me to some unfalsifiable stories. Just one. If you make claims it is your task to prove em. I'm not making any claims besides what has been researched by the science community so far.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Like i said, there are a couple of thousand pages at his website. Go and find the water there to quench your thirst. But please stop pretending that the research hasn't been done, and that it isn't available.

What evidence? I just see some words.
I can write a book any day and sell it as if it were evidence. Sorry but those claims need something more convincing than just some wild stories.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Remote viewing, like other forms of extra-sensory perception, is generally considered as pseudoscience [8] due to the lack of replicable results, and of a positive theory that explains the outcomes of experiments

Pseudoscience is a methodology, belief, or practice that is claimed to be scientific, or that is made to appear to be scientific, but which does not adhere to an appropriate scientific methodology,[1][2][3][4] lacks supporting evidence or plausibility,[5] or otherwise lacks scientific status.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

There you have it. If you think Wikipedia is unreliable follow the sources.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

oh yeah, i see clinically why 65% might be a target to train towards and would carry some relevance . . . i just don't see why that would have been important to axelrod at that point

seems like if ingo had proven accurate on the moon viewing, that would have carried more weight than attaining some arbitrary accuracy number in the lab

that's all. it seemed forced IMO, like it was tossed in just to make axelrod seem more mysterious (the whole leaving a not under ingo's blotter pad thing). if 65% was anything like a key figure, why didn't axelrod wait for that target to be reached before doing ANY work with ingo?

it was just something that stood out to me in the book as potentially a red flag. just saying

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just want to add what a phenominal read that was. I don't read books and I couldn't take my eyes off of that. Sounds very convincing... I don't doubt him for a second. Don't know what it is but I see where he's coming from.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just want to add what a phenominal read that was. I don't read books and I couldn't take my eyes off of that. Sounds very convincing... I don't doubt him for a second. Don't know what it is but I see where he's coming from.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretGoldfish
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

oh yeah, i see clinically why 65% might be a target to train towards and would carry some relevance . . . i just don't see why that would have been important to axelrod at that point

i know right? that didn't come back into play... maybe he wanted him to be more accurate for the fact that he was asking him more random questions at that point? without the specifics of coordinates or such?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join