It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann-Penetration The moon remotely viewed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Honestly, it seems to me that you have many opinions on very little research. Considering the fact that you are skeptical and are referencing science. This I find ironic. I suggest you research the actual protocols used in true controlled remote viewing. The results of experiments, even the ones with 50% accuracy, are quite compelling considering they were often double blind studies with COMPLETELY random targets. Even 50% accuracy of a random target is a major result. These results are compiled by analyists not involved in viewing or targeting. Then the data that is common is put into a report with the common elements. Leaving out data that was a singularity. In the end the data from a team of viewers averages around 80%. Granted, not enough for actionable intel from a single source. However the intel community compiles data from many different sources for an overall picture.

It is also interesting that you mentioned Edgar Cayce. He performed around 12000 medical readings with MOST being correct. I fail to see where the mouthpiece comment is warranted. I suggest more actual research.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You don't need the "whole picture" to decide if it happened or not. You don't need anything other than the one experiment done at Stanford in the Quark detector.

Beneath the ground in a room was a quark detector. The device was actually a magnetometer that was used, with alterations, to detect quarks. Its design was secret and proprietary, meaning it was not available in the public domain.

Ingo was asked to describe it. Like i said, it was buried underground, shielded from EM radiation. It had been calibrated, and the readout had shown a flatline for 3 days. The moment Ingo concentrated on remote viewing it, the magnetometer began detecting his presence there. He went on to describe the device in great detail. The experiment spooked enough folks who witnessed it that many walked out, and most won't discuss it for fear of harming their reputation.

But there were enough left behind that would speak on it. And the reports of what happened rocked the world of physics at that time. It quickly became one of those inconvenient truths that was ignored.

What it tells us is that magnetic sheilding doesn't stop it, that it happens instantaneously, and that it can leave a magnetic footprint.

Take that, with the dozens of other experiments....you would be a fool choosing ignorance to not at least give credit.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I had the opportunity to meet Ingo at 2 Remote Viewing conferences, 2002 and 2004, and he is quite a character. A nice and completely genuine individual. Read the book 'Penetration' if you can find it - pdf copies of the book are illegal but there are some of them out there. Also, when I asked him why he won't allow publication of a third printing for penetration he relied that he just didn't want to at this time and end of conversation about the book.

I liked Ingo from the moment I met him. Also, don't forget to read some of Ingo's other books

Ingo has many accomplishments under his belt and I recommend that you check out his story and history and I am sure you will be pleased with his work.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Honestly, it seems to me that you have many opinions on very little research. Considering the fact that you are skeptical and are referencing science. This I find ironic. I suggest you research the actual protocols used in true controlled remote viewing. The results of experiments, even the ones with 50% accuracy, are quite compelling considering they were often double blind studies with COMPLETELY random targets. Even 50% accuracy of a random target is a major result. These results are compiled by analyists not involved in viewing or targeting. Then the data that is common is put into a report with the common elements. Leaving out data that was a singularity. In the end the data from a team of viewers averages around 80%. Granted, not enough for actionable intel from a single source. However the intel community compiles data from many different sources for an overall picture.

It is also interesting that you mentioned Edgar Cayce. He performed around 12000 medical readings with MOST being correct. I fail to see where the mouthpiece comment is warranted. I suggest more actual research.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

I've seen enough already. Reading protcols doesn't make it any better. More likely, more to keep information classified. A true remote viewer or Seer, unlike the generic teachings you're reading about, know much more than you realize, even if you are or 'think' you're a remote viewer already.

Research is likely more generic disinformation. 95% still classified according to Joe McMoneagle. You won't get very far on your false research.

Believe and search all you want. Classified information isn't just going to pop up and stay on the internet, even though the book mentioned might be worth reading.

You can't plug a book people can't buy or afford.

Edgar Cayce wasn't sucessful in his own life. Let the remote viewers target him instead.
Than maybe we might understand where this information really came from. Odd how his hospital failed and he went bankrupt if he was the source of the information.

Protocols might be used to keep people from getting emotionally involved such as for greed.

This I recalled was something Russell Targ had mentioned to me when I was a kid in the 70's. For some reason, they seemed to believe children would not be as greedy or confused with adult emotions.

As far as I know, my training ended in failure back then. I haven't any desire to be a simple minded RV tool now.

He had said what I was using, which was some device, was cheating. Have them remote view that also. That's also likely classified and you won't find that in your research.

If people want to be some RV puppet and get paid for it, that's fine for them.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I read the entire "Penetration" pdf file.

If half of what he claims in that book is true, it explains a LOT of what is happening today.

I personally tend to believe most of it. Obviously the parts where he describes remote viewing experiences are open to question, but the parts where he describes actual events that he was involved in are really chilling.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
awesome - thanks for the post! this is the kind of quality info and intelligent learning ATS should be about. and quite the score since it's free.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Research is likely more generic disinformation. 95% still classified according to Joe McMoneagle. You won't get very far on your false research

Excuse me but your entire post seem extravagantly opinionated. I have taken the time to do thousands of pages worth of research, hours of interviews, and actual coursework on the subject. YOU seem to think you have all the answers ...how? Your opinion that all the information out there is fake, and that is your excuse to be lazy and not do the research? Despite the fact that almost all of the people who were actually a part of the operational program have written multiple factual books on the subject. The bottom line is the information IS declassified because they deemed it ineffective in the end for political reasons. If it were to remain classified, they would have to admit its efficacy. You have no argument worth standing on and since you insist on having an opinion about a subject you refuse to learn about..you are wasting our time.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Just because Ingo Swann received some information that supposedly proves he himself remote veiwed this, doesn't mean it wasn't shared with him by some interdimensional or whatever. There's so much we still don't know about who might be behind all of this. Ingo Swann might also be one of these for all we know.

The fact that there are so few gifted like this is suspicious.

I haven't any desire to discredit him as a person, but I still question the true source of the information. Maybe he's been chosen as to his person and not at random for this information.

I remain sceptical because of what I've been through personally or 'think I have.' From my experiences, I would say I've been used as more of a tool and I'm kinda pissed off about it. That's why I have trust issues with remembering these people. Except, there were OTHERS

Either I was part of the truth or just part of the disinformation. There's still truth in exposing a lie or deception, even if only by example.

If people want to believe and learn protocols, than that's fine for them.

Sorry for the rant.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

Just because Ingo Swann received some information that supposedly proves he himself remote veiwed this, doesn't mean it wasn't shared with him by some interdimensional or whatever. There's so much we still don't know about who might be behind all of this. Ingo Swann might also be one of these for all we know.

The fact that there are so few gifted like this is suspicious.

I haven't any desire to discredit him as a person, but I still question the true source of the information. Maybe he's been chosen as to his person and not at random for this information.

I remain sceptical because of what I've been through personally or 'think I have.' From my experiences, I would say I've been used as more of a tool and I'm kinda pissed off about it. That's why I have trust issues with remembering these people. Except, there were OTHERS

Either I was part of the truth or just part of the disinformation. There's still truth in exposing a lie or deception, even if only by example.

If people want to believe and learn protocols, than that's fine for them.

Sorry for the rant.

Read his material. If you read it, your post becomes moot, as your questions are mostly answered.

Just know, we ALL have this ability. Like vision, some have a more highly attuned sense....but it is a natural state of the human body.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

You just don't understand what I'm saying here yet. Believe what you want if it makes you happy. I'm not content with years of research as proof. Some are more capable and haven't yet been abused or damaged by these people..YET. Even with personal experience of my own, you people expect stardom and undeniable proof. Ingo Swann seems like a nice guy and maybe the right person for disclosure too.

Good luck and try to enjoy the fruits of your research anyway

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

This is very significant and relates to Ingo's account of one of the first times he remote viewed the moon. He talks about how at one point he was in very close proximity to some "aliens" on the moon. He mentions that moments later, it seems that his presence was detected. He did not think that these entities actually could see him, but definitely reacted to his presence.

Telepathy plus?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Really enjoyed this book. Thank you so much, I had not heard of Ingo Swann prior to this. Ed Dames yes, who I disliked, he just creeped me out.

I actually got body chills on a couple of points. I have passed this on to others who have also found it fascinating.

When I was a kid, I used to make up stories and tell my sisters that I travelled nightly to the moon and that there were cities and so on. LOL
I totally made it up but who knows.

I think that RVing is a natural faculty but we as he said are phase locked to dis-believe in our own abilities.

I am just saying....

Again thanks for 2 days of complete absorption.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I recalled having heard his voice long ago back in the early 70's. I'm sure if it's the same guy, but I seem to recall Mr. Rogers anyway and even saying that to him. But I guess only he and a few others would know the details about that. It would be interesting if he was asked specifically, if he remembers ever being in Illinois traing or investigating supposed psychic or gifted children. Not that I really think I was as much as someone wanted others to believe I was. These were the others I mentioned or the cheaters or watchers.

Too bad, someone in the government or whomever has recordings from 1991. No one here would believe that and that's their opinion also.

At any rate, just a couple pages makes me think of a movie like Truman Capote for some reason. Not that they're the same, but similar. I can just imagine chain smoking those nasty cigars yuk. Twins or clones? I've recalled experiences with those before.

Still, from what I've been through, I still question the sources as if we're being helped, nudged or held back. It would seem that we're caught in the middle of disclosure by one group and non-disclosure from another.

Some races such as Asian, may actually be better remote viewers. It's been said that American Indans are related to Asians more closely.

It would seem many have acess denied attached to their spirits.

The only convincing so far is that it's a good read that should be made into a well made movie.

Suspect Zero was just a taste.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Hey Cindymars, you're welcome. I just got up to chapter 12 last night and it's pretty crazy unbelievable. Going to read more tonight. The diamond ufo story in the woods is truly something to think about.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi Flysolo:

Thanks for the pdf file...now I can keep my $1,500.00 copy safe on the shelf.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
This book is no longer in print and extremely hard to find. Quite expensive too. About $500 and I even read it sold for $1,500 on ebay. With no further ado, here it is in PDF. Penetration, by Ingo Swann.

Thanks a TON Flysolo!

I've wanted a copy of that book for years now and what you say about price is true!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I've read a few lines and I feel like I already wasted too much time reading only those...

Average (at best) mumbojumbo science fiction story.

There is no such thing as telepathy, telekinesis or anything bypassing the laws of nature. Entertaining: arguably so. True: Not in the slightest.

And all the rest about the moon and so forth is just hilarious...ly bad.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by souls

Telepathy plus is what Ingo calls it. Yes, that is what i believe.

If you exist in a culture that understands the physical methods behind PSI abilities (Ingo goes into great detail about the physiology behind many PSI abilities), and nurtures those abilities, then it is completely believable. If you spend your life with the reality that you have more than 6 mundane senses, then you likely will develop it to a greater degree through daily use. The same way you spend time learning to talk, learning to use your eyes, etc, you would learn the various PSI faculties.

If his presence in the quark detector was sensed as an EM flux, then it is entirely possible that the use of PSI for remote viewing would be detectable by creatures sensitive to EM energy, and able to discern PSI EM energy from regular, background EM energy existant in the environment.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dna42

There is no such thing as telepathy, telekinesis or anything bypassing the laws of nature. Entertaining: arguably so. True: Not in the slightest.

Yes, there is no such thing. This is all disinformation and this conversation never took place. If you tell anyone about this I will deny everything.

[/sarcasm]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join