It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, UFOs and the occultic symbolism of "33 degrees"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The year 2012 and the occultic symbolism of "33 degrees"?

Here is an interesting item from the Internet:

(QUOTE):

The numbers 33 and 3 are both prominently featured in occult doctrine. Ancient mythology teaches that the "sons of God" (fallen angels cast out of Heaven with Lucifer?) landed on earth on Mount Hermon. It was then in Phoenicia; now in Israel.

Its altitude makes it Israel's primary strategic early warning system.

This was the first location of "extraterrestrial" influence on man. Using the old Paris Meridian, this lies exactly at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 degrees east.
It is also 2012 miles from the equator and 2012 miles from the Paris Meridian.

The Paris Meridian is the meridian to which many ancient structures are aligned. The number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012.9.
This corresponds to the year, month and day (December 21, 2012) that the ancient Mayans believed their calendar would end.

Many believe that December 21, 2012 is the date that the "sons of God" will return to earth and establish a new world order. They will be led by a powerful "unearthly" ruler. Will this be the return of the Nephilim through dimensional gates or "stargates"?

(*Some equate the return of the Nephilim with the literal or symbolical return of Mesoamerican deity, Quetzalcoatl - - the "Flying Serpent").

Will this be the awaited antichrist? Do Nephilim need space craft to enter this dimension?
Was Roswell one such craft?

(*Was the 1947 Roswell incident an intentionally "staged" incident by an unknown force - in collusion with our small, select, secretive group in the government - to condition us for what is to come?)

(*It is interesting to note that the alleged location of the alleged Roswell "crash" is said to be exactly on 33.33 degrees latitude, which, again is 2012 miles from the equator).

Masons believe that this "new age" or "new world order" will come out of chaos.
Is "Chaos" beginning now? Will it get more and more chaotic than it is in 2009?

(UNQUOTE)

*my comments (by Norio Hayakawa)

(By the way, coincidentally or not, .3333 ad infinitum is the decimal expression of one third. Is this somehow related to the one third of angelic entities who rebelled against the Creator/Designer and fell from the heavenly domain?
Also, .666 ad infinitum could be a symbol of human nature. Therefore, .3333 ad infinitum and .666 ad infinitum added will never reach a whole, i.e., the symbol for the complete Being or the perfect Designer of this universe.)

Reference: Nephilim Stargates - the year 2012 and the return of the Watchers, by Thomas R. Horn

www.myspace.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

Hello Norio: I've been aware of your reports for many years and on a certain level I have the utmost respect for you. But I got to be honest and tell you that it is my opinion that this post of yours smacks of pseudo-something. Numbers do not mean anything outside of calculation; no mystical connections that affect anyone unless individuals allow themselves to be fooled into believing whatever is being "sold".

There are no "sons of god" and nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen on 12/21/12. All earthlings will rise on that day and go through their normal life. To believe otherwise is to waste mental energy.

"Dimensional gates/stargates"? "Antichrist" Come on! This is the UFO forum. Your stuff belongs in the metaphysical forum.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You must have just got done reading Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol". I enjoyed and admittedly rekindled my interest in the masons. As for your question, I say maybe. 2012 is just a number to me. Will something happen on that year? Maybe. But I do agree that before we see any improvements that benefit humanity for good or bad (new world order) there will be chaos erupting before.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Hello Norio: I've been aware of your reports for many years and on a certain level I have the utmost respect for you.
There are no "sons of god" and nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen on 12/21/12. All earthlings will rise on that day and go through their normal life. To believe otherwise is to waste mental energy.

"Dimensional gates/stargates"? "Antichrist" Come on! This is the UFO forum. Your stuff belongs in the metaphysical forum.

Dear Skeptical Ed.
Thanks for your comments. You are not aware of the fact that I describe myself as a "healthy skeptic" on all this.
I have been so for many many years and will continue to describe myself as a healthy skeptic.
You took my post so seriously.
I guess you didn't see quite that I have always played a devil's advocate.
I have said time and time again, Ed, that ufology will always be part of "pseudo" science, until a solid, physical, tangible, irrefutable evidence is produced that we are being visited by physical, extraterrestrial entities maneuvering physical, extraterrestrial spacecraft.
So far this has not happened.
This is why everything is speculation.
Everything is irrevelant.
One cannot say that nothing will happen in 2012.
If time ever comes that we can produce a physical, solid, tangible, irrefutable evidences that we are being visited by these entities, then EVERYTHING becomes relevant.
Until then this field is open to any discussions.......this field is a world of pseudoscience and it is entertaining.
Like I said, Ed, let's not take all these so seriously.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina

You must have just got done reading Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol". I enjoyed and admittedly rekindled my interest in the masons. As for your question, I say maybe. 2012 is just a number to me. Will something happen on that year? Maybe. But I do agree that before we see any improvements that benefit humanity for good or bad (new world order) there will be chaos erupting before.

Thanks, Darth, yes I did read Dan Brown's THE LOST SYMBOL. It was truly a great read.
I also believe that Dan Brown played a role of a devil's advocate in a way.
On one hand, it brought the concept that there is nothing ominous about freemasonry. In fact, this book has raised a lot of interest in masonry and it is my understanding that many lodges are getting inquiries now and they seem to be thrilled with a growing inquiry as to how to join freemasonry.
However, on the other hand, Dan Brown brought some ominous aspects of freemasonry and its strange rituals.
I do agree with you, Darth, one hundred percent that before anything significant could happen, there will have to be a total chaotic condition throughout.
We just don't know. We will just have to wait.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Just currious, is there any geometrical shape or number under 100 that can in no way be tied to Free Masonry,illuminati or "the occult".

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

From what I've been told by masons the 33rd degree has to do with Christ. If you know anything about Christ it would be easy to figure out what that means.

Order out of chaos. Of course what kind of order depends on who overcomes the chaos.

Chaos started a long time ago we are just now waking up to see it happening more often now in all areas of life.

Will it get worse? I'll bet my bottom dollar on it.

To my understanding the Nephilim were the offspring of the fallen angels and human women. They all didn't perish in the flood. They are still here. They have never left this planet. Nor have their sires.

Now I have never found anywhere that says exactly how far up in the heavens they aren't allowed for everything I've ever read just states they were cast down to earth. So it would be possible that many of the ufo's people see that never seem to change in design could possibly be theirs.

I could see the stargate theory as they would like to get their hands on one to leave here.

You are correct about Roswell being on the 33rd latitude. Was it planned I believe so. Everything that is happening now in our world is planned. Like a bad soap opera we set and watch thinking whats next. Tomorrows script is already in the actors hands.

In the book of revelation 1/3 (33.3%) plays a big part in chapter 8 also. It gives a list of what will be destroyed. So perhaps it means that until that 1/3 of the angels (the ones that fell ) are destroyed man will never be perfect.

I would also check in my investigation of the 33rd latitude leylines. I live on the 33rd latitude now. I will say this much the negitive energy seems attracted to this latitude. Or at least this area of the latitude. I've often wondered if it's like that along the whole latitude. But then I hear many death row prisons set on or very close to it. So maybe I have my answer.

That might be why the negitve energy seems more prominate on the 33rd is because the return of the new ruler comes some where along it.

By the way s/f for you on this thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Hello Norio: I've been aware of your reports for many years and on a certain level I have the utmost respect for you.

Dear Skeptical Ed.
Thanks for your comments. You are not aware of the fact that I describe myself as a "healthy skeptic" on all this.
I have been so for many many years and will continue to describe myself as a healthy skeptic.
You took my post so seriously.
I guess you didn't see quite that I have always played a devil's advocate.
I have said time and time again, Ed, that ufology will always be part of "pseudo" science, until a solid, physical, tangible, irrefutable evidence is produced that we are being visited by physical, extraterrestrial entities maneuvering physical, extraterrestrial spacecraft.
So far this has not happened.
This is why everything is speculation.
Everything is irrevelant.
One cannot say that nothing will happen in 2012.
If time ever comes that we can produce a physical, solid, tangible, irrefutable evidences that we are being visited by these entities, then EVERYTHING becomes relevant.
Until then this field is open to any discussions.......this field is a world of pseudoscience and it is entertaining.
Like I said, Ed, let's not take all these so seriously.

Hi Norio: I do not take these things seriously as I've also been dealing with them since 1957. But promoting 2012 events because all of a sudden there are people who believe that because the Mayan calendar ends on Sunday, December 23, 2012 and it is being proclaimed that only a few will survive the ensuing catastrophe, that is really going over the top.

I'm hoping to be alive on the above date and will be very happy to say to all of the believers "I told you that nothing was going to happen!" A heck of a lot of people are going to be disappointed when the day comes and goes just as all other predictions of gloom and doom have failed.

You know, Norio, UFOlogy can be separated from the extra-terrestrial hypothesis because there is no doubt to the reality of UFOs. But all we have are witnesses to non-human aerial objects. There is nothing to tie them to coming from any vast distance, any far-off galaxy or other planet. The farthest we've seen UFOs is above the lunar surface. Those reports accompanied by official NASA film footage is as good as all of the footage, photographs/film/video shot on earth.

UFOs, definitely. Aliens/ET, we don't know, yet.

BTW, Norio, were you at the United Nations Nov. 27th, 1978? If you were, we met and I have your business card somewhere along with a photo I took. If I'm mistaken, it's still nice communicating with you even if we disagree.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
According to this site, the peak of Mount Hermon is at 33º24.00"N 35º51.00"E. In decimal terms that's 33.40ºN 35.85ºE. Using the Paris Meridian which was where 2.337ºE is now, it becomes 33.40ºN 33.51ºE.

A line drawn straight to the equator from Mount Hermon on is 2,297 miles (1,997 nautical miles) long. It is 1,929 miles (1,676 nautical miles) to the Paris Meridian. I don't see exactly 2012 miles.

A nautical mile is defined as 60 miles at the equator so at the equator 33.33º (going east-west) is 1,999.8 nautical miles. It gets shorter the farther you get from the equator. If you're measuring north-south it doesn't work either. It's never equal to 2012.9 miles. Maybe the date's wrong.

williams.best.vwh.net...

[edit on 9/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The mystical number "33". Prominent on every bottle of Rolling rock beer. Mmmmm, Rolling Rock...........

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
Masons believe that this "new age" or "new world order" will come out of chaos.

You can't have a New Age until the old one has been destroyed...

The Phoenix that will rise from the Ashes... needs Ashes to Rise from

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Just currious, is there any geometrical shape or number under 100 that can in no way be tied to Free Masonry,illuminati or "the occult".

Yes...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There is one thing you can count on with regard to anything written or said and that is man makes mistakes. The Earth is not a perfect sphere thus any longitudinal and latitudinal lines will have discrepancies. It's more of a approximation.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

This was the first location of "extraterrestrial" influence on man. Using the old Paris Meridian, this lies exactly at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 degrees east.

Exactly where does it say it's an approximation?

2012 nautical miles is "approximately" 1,999.8 nautical miles?

top topics

join