It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Elitest World Bank President Zoellick: Dont Take The Dollar's Sumpremacy For Granted!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok here we have it from the horses mouth! If you did not think this day would come, well you better prepare for it now!

The head of the World Bank on Monday said the U.S. Treasury, not the Federal Reserve, should gain greater power to marshal financial regulation and warned that the dollar's future will "depend heavily on U.S. choices."

www.reuters.com...

Zoellick made no direct comment about Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke or his predecessor, Alan Greenspan. But he did say that all central banks they face "reasonable questions" for failing to prevent asset bubbles and for serious lapses in financial supervision.

The Fed has been widely criticized for failing to act against a bubble in the U.S. housing market, and for an ideological preference for light regulation, although critics say that most of this occurred on Greenspan's watch.

Related ATS Thread
Bilderberg Elitist Zoellick Admits Agenda To End Sovereignty, Impose Global Governance!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Bilderberg has had front-men call anew for creating a global currency and establishing major European Union-style regions for the administrative convenience of a planned world government. Both steps were taken in September, one by the new Bilderberg-crowned prime minister of Japan and one separately by the UN.

The Geneva-based UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) called for a global currency in a report made public on September 7. UN countries should agree on a global reserve bank to issue the currency and to monitor the national exchange rates of its members, UNCTAD said. The dollar’s role in international trade should be reduced to protect emerging markets from the “confidence game” of financial speculation, it said.
www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Glad you found a video!

The dollars days are numbered.
I think we will be seeing the crash of the dollar and a new American revolution resulting in states splintering off into autonomous nations. But thats just me.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I see they have stopped being subtle about what there plans are anymore. How come they messed up the market so we have to give up our freedoms? Oh wait it's because that is the same way they have pushed gun control and a host of other rules.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Agreed, on the dollar, and the Video, well it has in quotes the worlds Zoellick spoke, and it is on an MSM site, so there can be no debating that this is what he said!

For all those on ATS who dont believe it untill they see it on MSM...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

No more sublety indeed...

I got to wondering about this, and maybe this is a timed
announcement...

Afterall do they not have a code that they have to tell the world in a suble way what they are planning?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It has come to my attention that this topic was already
posted here, without the video:

Thanks to warrenb for posting this too!

Pass it on ATS!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Dollar facing 'power-shift': analysts

the International Monetary Fund and World Bank, whose President Robert Zoellick recently warned that the United States should not "take for granted" the dollar's role as preeminent global reserve currency.

Meanwhile at a G20 summit in Pittsburgh last month, world leaders unveiled a new vision for economic governance, with bold plans to fix global imbalances and give more clout to emerging giants such as China and India.

Following the summit, US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner repeated Washington's commitment to a strong dollar.

But last week the finance chief was left to watch as traders used The Independent's report as an opportunity to push lower the troubled US unit.

The report "has helped concentrate the minds of traders and investors alike, and has given them another excuse to take the dollar lower," GFT Global Markets analyst David Morrison told AFP.

"Despite what the Fed and other central bankers say, a weaker dollar is desirable because it is necessary to rebalance the global economy.

"As long as the decline is gentle and orderly, then they're happy. But aggressive selling would spook the markets," he added.

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i agree with warren, i see a USSR type scenario playing out here... i see it happening because americans will let it happen. the dollar is gonna crash, 2010 is gonna be hectic.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

That is a good thing, IMO...as there may be more distance between the states that splinter off and the NWO. What ever it takes, my friend.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Bilderberg Elitest World Bank President Zoellick: Dont Take The Dollar's Sumpremacy For Granted!

The head of the World Bank on Monday said the U.S. Treasury, not the Federal Reserve, should gain greater power to marshal financial regulation and warned that the dollar's future will "depend heavily on U.S. choices."

I know his remarks are not intended for the cadre of elites he bumps shoulders with every day... nor is the admonition for the 'Group of Thirty', nor the newly franchised G-20
(like they are included in the grand takeover of global economies)....

no the warning wasn't even to the Global Central Bankers...
his message was to the 2nd & 3rd tier bankers/private equity groups,
just a level or two below the Central Bank cabal in all countries.

The status-quo is that the Federal Reserve is presently sitting in the cat bird's seat as to overseeing the myraid of new regulations to be imposed (or not) on the financial industry operating in the USofA...

Pres. Zoellick is telling the rest of the elite, predatory capitalists they might need to start an insurrection or cause the masses to get-up-in-arms to belay the FederalReserve from completely taking over what should be the functions and responsibility of the US Treasury (and Congress as law makers)

i just cannot reason why Pres. Zoellick is trying to direct these actions concerning the 'power elites' (Fed vs. Treas.)...because both are in on the conspiracy to trash the USD as the global reserve currency...& to take down the USA standard of living to the modest level that 98% of the rest of the world strives on.

hmmmm...things to ponder....

[edit on 12-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

A like minded deep thinker you are St Udio...

Another article I came across...let me find it...here:

and here Zoellick much earlier this year directing the "global governance" talk before the G20 summit in London :

Whatever is going on...In my opinion will have everything to do aiding to the trasition to a "New Currency" in the near future...

One way or another...it is primary to the end goal of Zoellick.

The SDR basket currency may be a pit stop along the way...

In my humble opinion...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Where is the 'BIS' , bank of international settlements, in all this ?

we know for sure that any sudden fall from grace of the USD will cause the whole global trade & treaty system Major displacement/losses...

i could foresee the BIS taking over the FederalReserve's Balance Book
which holds trillions in property, paper, mortgage bonds....
to divvy out to the foreign nations which are financially damaged from the Dollar Demise.

The BIS is the Maestro of today's events, i'd guess
the Central Bankers are the horn section.... etc etc

thanks

[edit on 13-10-2009 by St Udio]

new topics

top topics

join