It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's? [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Stop screwing around and look for them in real life...
Use an infra red filter on your camera in the day, using the highest F-stop. Take shots near or around clouds. Also, look at the close horizon of large bodies of water...at about a thousand feet.

See what you find! They're out there, in the midst of the water vapor. They cloak themselves using ionized water.
They are made out of something that is similar to a silica-carbon thread compound, that is woven. Then micro-thin layers are bonded via another weaving method. They are not metal.

Good hunting! Stay Sane.

Now, I have done it....

And NO, I will not prove my information...lets see if you can figure out where it came from.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why are all the really badly photo shoped UFOs in ATS always taken by "friends". Is there some kind of thing like the thread will not get tagged hoax if a "friend" took it?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Hey hey man... Chill out! Its a thread... Im sure it will do eventually.

In my case its a don't shoot the messenger thing!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Nothin personal just an observation

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Songwriter

He's lying again!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Why are all the really badly photo shoped UFOs in ATS always taken by "friends". Is there some kind of thing like the thread will not get tagged hoax if a "friend" took it?

If it's someone who has been a member here for a little while that uploads a photo and says it's from a friend and they've posted a lot, I usually think they're telling the truth.

If it's someone who has just recently registered and it's a first post or they haven't posted a whole lot, I usually think they're saying it's from a friend because if it's proven to be fake and they're trying to pull one over on ATS, they can say "It wasn't me, it was my friend" to try and not get banned from ATS.

I'm not saying all first post members who do this are lying. Want to make that clear. Always weary of any first time poster that creates threads with video or photos of something that came from a friend or friend of a friend.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Im sorry what are you trying to imply...

That I lie all the time!?

I explained in the first post everything that I needed to!

It is your choice to believe me, but posting a one lined thread to say that is not on!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by The Songwriter]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

He has sent me some more photographs, claiming that he has taken them yet again!

Personally I wana know where he finds the time and effort to do so!

I seriously doubt he took them, but they are interesting non the less.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa11de2f8174.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef63c06110f8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6a5573d2698.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d863ff817455.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Tell your "friend" that I think that he should stop uploading fake photos on ATS.
Here you go

edit to add: That would be checkmate

[edit on 29-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

The source is my friend, and I am uploading them to see if they are real or fake, because I think he is a Bull Sh*ter.

I hate arrogant people on this site, it ruins it!

Thank you for the evidence, good night!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Oh he is soooo busted. EXCELLENT work my friend.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
as is evident, the picutres in this thread were photoshopped and the thread now rests where it belongs, in the [HOAX!] forum.

for those of you that read post one and the last post, a couple of damning links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Songwriter
reply to post by zaiger

The source is my friend, and I am uploading them to see if they are real or fake, because I think he is a Bull Sh*ter.

I hate arrogant people on this site, it ruins it!

Thank you for the evidence, good night!

If it's your friend that did them and you wanted to come here to see if they're real or not and call him on his BS, why do you hate the "arrogant" people here?

That tells me you're the one who made them. Came here to call this "friend" on his BS and then you got mad at the "arrogant ones" when they're proven fake. Doesn't make sense at all.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by nightmare_david]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join