It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arson attack on south Korean Subway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20030218/ap_wo_en_ge/as_gen_skorea_subway_fire_1&printer=1

It might be starting...

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You are too fast, I just noticed that pop up myself. 10 bucks says they will bump it to 2nd page news by the time evening rush hour rolls around. We're not hearing too much about Columbia either, except that they are now investigating "Sonic booms" or some such.

Kim says that a preemptive strike is not limited to the united states, and something about how he wouldn't wait for us to be done with Iraq. Then all of this # starts happening. Somehow I don't think this guy is playing around, however I also don't think there is much we can do about it on a personal level. I just hope that our government is silently keeping watch on these things- although I'm sure they'd never tell us if danger was really on the way.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Keep in mind that the North Korean intell agency blew up a KAL flight in mid air back in the 80s... they are known to pull such stunts, and this would be the perfect time for them to try.... most likely to try to goad the US or the south into doing something they could claim is agression

join