It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Ring of Power ever been debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Have Ring of Power ever been debunked? I keep wondering that because It tells things like Jesus is the son Julius Cesar and Cleopatra. I know Zeitgeist got debunked.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Have Ring of Power ever been debunked? I keep wondering that because It tells things like Jesus is the son Julius Cesar and Cleopatra. I know Zeitgeist got debunked.

I have only seen maybe 10 parts of what I think is a 31 part series (ring of power). So I am not sure of all of its content.

But as far as "debunking" goes. If you believe Zeitgeist has been debunked, then you must believe 911 has been debunked?

The only problem is that Zeitgeist is 3 parts.

Part 1: Religion, any religious zealot will do their best to disprove every aspect of this section cause it challenges their entire life. Despite the fact that they themselves cannot even physically prove one part of the bible. We wont mention the 100+ variations of Christianity, a church divided is no church at all.

Part 2: 911, ok so you must agree 911 was debunked right? Official story is true, theres no reason for us to ever see any of the 20+ videos taken by surrounding surveillance cameras which would have shown the Pentagon strike? There was no thermite found. All the eye witnesses claiming bombs in the building are liars. All media outlets that suggested secondary explosives are liars. A plane actually crashed in shanksville (haha), and we'll just slip the unpleasant fact that the plans to invade afghanistan were on bushes desk prior to 911, under the carpet.

Part 3: Banking. None of this can be debunked, it's the facts. Multiple sources confirm the evidence, and ultimately this is the greatest conspiracy in American History bar none. We are all slaves to powerful banking elite, and to deny that illustrates peoples current state of demoralization. They cannot interpret information anymore, they are simply oblivious. It's called brainwashed.

So I guess "debunked" is in the eyes of the beholder.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I agree that 911 is an inside job but I really don't get Zeitgeist. I believe Jesus is real but I don't really believe he is a God.(Altough I'm born and raised Catholic)

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
And that part were 911 is an inside job and the bankers, well they put that to make it believeable.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I agree that 911 is an inside job but I really don't get Zeitgeist. I believe Jesus is real but I don't really believe he is a God.(Altough I'm born and raised Catholic)

Don't stop at Zeitgeist, there are hundreds of books and many documentaries that show the blatant correlation between sun worship and religions.

Not to mention, if you sit and think about it as a man standing on earth several thousand years ago - it makes complete sense.

All night, the only thing there was to do was look at the stars. So they did.

All day, they witnessed the power of the sun. It's ability to light up the day, bring warmth, provide food, and ultimately give life. The Sun is technically the father of all living creatures on earth, for in its absence, none of us would exist.

And if a Holy "God" were to exist, based on the ideals that are so preached about world wide. Where has he been for the last few thousand years, as billions were massacred, millions suffered and starved, and war after war after war has raged. Where has he been? Perhaps a little busy at the bingo hall?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I told you I don't believe he is God. I totally believe he is part of the Illuminati bloodline. Maybe you sholud watch the whole ring of power movie. I agree with everything in it because it makes sense to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

okay, i have a thread here called stargates are real. i look at all the ancient cultures, research them and believe their texts to be historical, not fictions. so this allows me to say the following without criticism that i am a zealot only interested in proving something true that has no proof.

the word sun and son, are not the same in egyptian.
sun god is not the same as son of god. they are only spelled similarly in ENGLISH. the ancient egyptians did not speak, spell or write in english. sorry.

the egyptian hieroglyph for son is not the same as the one for sun.
nor are they pronounced the same in egyptian or grecian.

i'm just being honest with ya.
not only that, there were plenty of sons of gods besides jesus and none of them were sun gods. even horus is not a sun god.

sigh.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ring of power was great
i like alot of the stuff in it
found it very interesting gets into alot of royalty stuff unlike other documentaries
about Zeitgeist Never seen the first one but i saw addendum and i liked it until i heard the creator on the Alex Jones show and he was just an Outright douche

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
AmenStop Productions has an interesting agenda - however, I am unaware of any debunking of their material other than the obvious loons who believe in the official conspiracy theory. on the history lesson is sort of blasophemus and well everything should be exposed if its serves to oppress man for no good reason other than to prey upon him. a victim is needed and well - your it. and this Anti-Christ thing -- do you really believe they can succeed now 80% of Americans are ready for Revolution and cant believe it hasnt started yet... go figure - I guess the masses still believe in a peaceful solution can still be found.. but the actions, and grounds in which the military and police acted during the G20. sort of sheds their agenda in a very oppressive light for liberties torch is flickering.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
never heard about this "ring of power".
any link where i can read about it?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
never heard about this "ring of power".
any link where i can read about it?

It's 29 parts, each 10 minutes long. Approximately 5 hours of footage, as previously mentioned I have only seen I think the first 10 parts but I watched it because it was highly recommended by a very intelligent friend of mine.

So check it out.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
These are the ones I saw...

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Close to 5 hours...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by reibian]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I just finished this whole series, and a couple of sections are deleted from some peoples accounts(like the part covering the bushes),,but they are available from a quick google search.

bar none, top shelf, best documentary of its kind anywhere, a highly recommended watch if you have the time everything is laid out very well.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
this deserves a bump for anyone who's never seen it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ok I have a few comments and also a query or two. I am currently watching this documentary and am about 2/5 through. I am at the portion discussing Jesus and his alleged lineage to Julius Cesar and Cleopatra. I feel that this documentary has many valid and truthful points and yet it is also full of theories, inconsistencies, and unsubstantiated truths. I have been taking many notes throughout as my rule of thumb is always to research and validate something someone has presented to me as fact. And my first step was to research the producers / director of this film and so far have found nothing about the alleged producer/ director, Grace Powers, besides what she has released about herself. It is very hard to take at face value what someone has said when you cannot even verify their existence. The documentary referred many times to "factual" egyptian historical records and yet didnt show them in the film. It is also commonly known that history tends to be colored by the opinions and beliefs of the ones writing it. In short I am holding my decision about this until I conduct my own research and try to validate theirs. I encourage you all to do so as well and if you find anything out about Grace let me know.

Also:
Just because portions of it are true doesnt necessarily make the rest so
This theory doesnt allow for the huge margin of human error
Parts of this theory are supported by other historical theories
The documentary also alluded to secret meetings between Bush and Bin laden and offered no hard proof.
It also stated that on 9/13 several Saudi royal families were allowed to depart on flights from our country when noone else was allowed to and yet also failed to offer proof.
If anyone could prove or debunk this I would be interested and will also strive to find out as well.
Never stop asking questions.

edit on 10-9-2011 by DarthAwesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Okay so I have been doing some major research on the claims made by this movie. The first avenue I have been exploring is Joseph Smith and the Lost Book Of Abraham. This film maintains that Jospeh an "Egyptologist" somehow discovered this papyrus and translated it only to discover that this papyrus implicates Abraham as really being a Hebrew Pharoah / conqueror. Jospeh himself believed that this was a journal of sorts written by Abraham itself. These are amazing claims! And if true would really lend some credibility to the claim that the Hebrews were really a nomadic workforce who took over Egypt and have been duping historians ever since.

The problem with this theory? "The Lost Book of Abraham" (found in The Book of Mormon section entitled The Pearl of Great Price) has been thoroughly and utterly debunked. The documentary The Lost Book Of Abraham: Investigating a Remarkable Claim sheds some light on this matter.
In 1966 the original pieces of the scroll except for one part was located, put together, and painstakingly translated. This was done with utmost care and consideration for the LDS church. The results when in were startling..... Joseph had found a very detailed account of instructions and care for the body of a dead priest. Complete with burial instructions and incantations and prayers to get the priest safely to the other side. The picture found currently in the Book of Mormon which allegedly depicts Abraham sitting on a pharoahs throne advising Egyptians is actually a picture of an Egyptian god. Jospeph Smith interpreted the partial image he found as being Abraham and since noone else could decipher the script who could prove him wrong? Until recently noone had the ability to properly translate this piece of history and was only able to happen via the discovery of the Rosetta Stone.

In addition to this I have done some preliminary research on Anthony Labolo (Labollo, Lebollo alt.sp) and have found no hardcore proof to even substantiate that this man was in the Valley Of The Kings in Egypt in 1818 and even discovered the mummies or papyrus. I am sure you are wondering what this has to do with anything so I will tell you. This film starts with something easily identifiable, relatable, and devestating to the American People. I do believe that just about everything they claim regarding 9/11 is the truth and yet I also believe that this is being used as a ploy to lure you in. Once you are thoroughly hooked on the 9/11 stuff then they start leading you down this tangled twisted road that ends (as far as i am in this film mind you) with Jesus being the son of Julius Cesar and Cleopatra and the Hebrews being the keys to the biggest, longest, ongoing conspiracy known to man. Yet they use Joseph Smith as a source to validate their claim, they use the findings of a grave robber whose findings if any are a subject of debate and then they expect us to buy this hook, line, and sinker. However the translation of the Lost Book of Abraham shakes the very foundation of their theory. Now I havent debunked the rest but in my opinion if the foundation is faulty the house is most likely shaky as hell too.

top topics

join