It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent! Get this out now ! RFID bracelet and forced vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Just found this and was not sure if it had been shown here or not but I do't recall seeing it so I posted. I'm not sure who the speakers in this presentation are but I'm looking, the gentleman speaker is talking about a bracelet RFID device and plans by the Govt to force vaccines of the H1N1 on the people including a recent law passed by the state of Oklahoma making then manditory. I'm still doing some research so for now heres the video.

Sorry I didn't see the other threads on this video mods close please.
[edit on 27-9-2009 by alyosha1981]

[edit on 27-9-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
RFID systems are pretty hackable aren't they?
I wonder if anyone at ATS would be able to come up with a way of changing the data on such a bracelet...can't be that difficult surely.
May be one way to avoid the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
RFID systems are pretty hackable aren't they?
I wonder if anyone at ATS would be able to come up with a way of changing the data on such a bracelet...can't be that difficult surely.
May be one way to avoid the vaccine.

uhmm...do you have a small strong magnet? or a small piece of copper mesh? these are NOT klingon devices.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i bet a few seconds in the microwave would do a number on it as well.

Although the best would be to get one, find out what info is on it, and make your own, so even if they scan it , it looks and reads like you had the shot.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
For the state of Oklahoma to go through so quickly with this decision makes me wonder if they know TPTB are planning for this swine flu plan to take off and impact the country so severely that the US will be left virtually bankrupt (or so it will look). This will open the way for an easy explanation as to why the G20 summit was discussing the 'shift in power' from US to 'the most qualified person' with no longer the emphasis on nationality. I believe this country will fall but not by the hands of US citizens (although this is how they may portray it) its simply part of the plan that will enable TPTB to set up a One World Government and One World Currency.

I believe I am in consensus with just about everyone else here when I say, "it's happening".

[edit on 27-9-2009 by leira7]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I work in a hospital. That video is BS. Nothing more. Nothing less.

top topics

join