It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Ganging up on Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hi all,

feel free to disagree, but I feel the news at the moment is Sickeningly similar to what it was before the last Iraq Invasion.

The Headline on Fox reads -

Iran Tests 2 Short-Range Missiles in War Games

I say, SO WHAT!! BIG DEAL!! Like its the first time Iran have ever done such a thing.

www.foxnews.com...

the headline on BBC reads -

Iran missile tests stoke tensions

The only tensions that are rising really IMHO are Israels. And in turn the West are now crapping their pants incase Israel go in, unannounced.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Every day we are seeing more and more talk of Irans secret Nuclear ambitions. Just like we did a few years back about Iraqs WMD and a few months ago with N.Koreas abilities to hit Hawaii!!!

The media seem to be planting a huge seed in the publics eyes that is portraying Iran as some kind of horrific evil thats on the verge of attacking, just as they did with Iraq.

I think and I hope the worlds people are smarter now and have their eyes opened to whats going on here and i really believe that an attack by Israel or the west will lead to lots of world chaos.

G.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I've been aware of this myself. They want to kick the war-machine and put it up in gear. My theory on it is that we're still getting out of a bad recession. So what do they want to do? What else? They want to go to war with Iran. These people are revealing their neoconservative fascist tendencies right now. Hopefully people will be not be needing to fall to this propaganda.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i agree. i cant see anything but military action being taken here now. Maybe even this year.

new topics

join