It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll tell you what you should prepare for... Loosing all methods of communication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I don't think it will happen anytime soon, but sometime in the future, TPTB are going to take down the entire system... Similar to what we saw in the movie Die Hard 4.

They've already done a test on the people in NYC on August 14, 2003.

Yep, they are gonna mess with our real life line... By cutting the power. Of corse they will blame it on internet hackers, or another country .... similar to what we saw on July 4, 2009

www.washingtonpost.com...

Experts, however, cautioned against implicating North Korea too soon.

"In the dozens of instances that I worked over the past decade, I cannot recall a single instance in which someone intending to attack came from the source it appeared to have come from," said Dale W. Meyerrose, former chief information officer for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. "Most attackers in cyberspace try to mask who they really are."

I'm not sure if they will go for the entire grid, but they will crash the internet, and once they do this say goodbye to our freedoms on the web when they get the system back on line.

From my past research... Once the SHTF, you will see black helicopters patrolling our skies in every major metroplex in the country. Thousands of them.

When the SHTF... the internet will be down, and I'm pretty sure the electricity will be too. It's going to be very scary not having any information on what the hell is going for a few days... and then days will turn into weeks... and then weeks will turn into a month... By that time TPTB will have all their pieces in place to implement a complete take over of the country, and Mass Panic will be everywhere.

Once they've crashed the system... And created pure chaos... they will restore order through the help of the UN troops. They will soon have a new monetary system in place shortly afterwards, because they will have the convenient excuse that all the data behind digitized bank records were lost.

The internet my friends... Is the Web that our Society has become dependent upon... It's the biggest key to our economy here in the states. They know that taking down our web will be the key to building a new web under the NWO.

And you thought the internet was a good thing? This is the ultimate tool they have against the people. Not only has it given them the power to identify every potential enemy, but it also gives them the power to destroy our current way of life.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Something like this is going to happen in our lifetimes regardless of whether TPTB are out to get us or not.

The infrastructure is falling apart, natural disasters are around every corner, and if economic problems continue our currency may not cover the costs of running our grid.

All the more reason to prepare and think about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Spot on.

Any suggestions as to what people can do.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

this is definetly something to post on. i've been thinking what i can do besides my windup radio, night vision, stored food and candles and of course weapons. i mean what the hell else is there, anyone?

now could you please get back to your other post and answer my question?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by keldas
Spot on.

Any suggestions as to what people can do.

Well, I hate to say this, but because society has become dependent on technology... there isn't much we can do other than prepare for living without it.

Like I said... Not having any idea what is happening in the world, not having the news, or any clue of what the hell is going for a long period of time will be extremely scary.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi Doomsday 2029,

Did you get this from the web bot? If so, I think you should have said so in the original post so we know its not your own prediction.

October 2009

* Internet becomes sporadic

* May be due to power being down so many places OR

* May be due to government control under a kind of Patriot Act 3 – designed to quell the social disorder which is dragging into the fall, although enforceability may be an issue, depending on resources and viable currency…

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Plan and practice different defense scenarios? I'm not saying I do it or anything but if you really want something else to do...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I agree with the rest of you, it doesn't take much to see what the next attack on the American people will be after or directly before the next false flag.
S&F for the Op

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences.

Explanation: S&F! Important and relevant thread.

As you can see the membership of ATS has already considered what measures can be implimented in such a SHTF sitX.

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helped.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
There's always homing pigeons,

en.wikipedia.org...

& semaphore,

vote08.freedomblogging.com...

Smoke signals would probably be a cause for alarm instead of being helpful.

new topics

top topics

join