It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Flyby Scenarios

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There has been alot of testimony and evidence of a behemoth object that is caught in an orbit with our sun , and will soon be a threat to earth again. Planet X (Nibiru) is to make its flyby in late 2012. At this same time period we are also facing a solar cyclic event. From what I understand it depends where the earth is positioned between ' Nibiru ' and our sun when the 'flyby ' is to occure, will determine the extent of damage to the earth. Bob Dean discusses the same scenario in an interview with Project Camelot.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thats funny, it was also supposed to appear in 2000, 2003 and 2005.

The most likely scenario considering the three failed appearances is that it wont appear again

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The likeliest scenario:

Zecharia Sitchin drops dead from the shock, thinking "I wuz just makin' it up, holy crap!"

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I thought that by the summer of 2009 we were to see this object with the naked eye if one was in the southern hemisphere. So far no report that this is happening.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
2012 is by far the most likely date for this happening, I don't know how people came to believe it would come before 2012...

2000? 2003, 2005... 2000 was supposed to be the time when computers reset themselves because of a programming glitch, cue the crashing planes and bank accounts... 2003? 2005? wasn't that the times when we would start to see signs of it coming... IE: warming of the solar system, not only on Earth but on Mars (Cue the carbon tax scam).

How was Nibiru (Doesn't 'Nibiru' refer to the planet that orbits the Brown Dwarf (Planet X) anyway?) supposed to come before 2012 or 2018? Wasn't it originally said that Nibiru would come AFTER 2012 by a couple of decades anyway?

Maybe saying Nibiru would peak its destruction before 2012 was a misinformation campaign to shame people into believing that we didn't live in a binary star system, when it was really supposed to come around or make its effects known in 2012, the most popular date for the 'end of the world as we know it'

I don't believe it will 100% waste our planet; it would just make life horrible or impossible for the unprepared and the dependent, even the environmentally exposed (sea level flooding)

I've come to realize that we might not be able to see it at all, since it is a brown dwarf companion to our sun that only emanates heat, and little light.

At its closest to Earth it might appear just as a star or a haze of light, not as a burning sun the size of the moon, or something so obvious.

Why else would:

Governments all over the world build deep underground bunkers and seed vaults; and obfuscate information about a possible Planet X, and how even after tens or hundreds of thousands of years of Homo Sapien on this planet, our recorded civilization is only 'recent'?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
How was Nibiru (Doesn't 'Nibiru' refer to the planet that orbits the Brown Dwarf (Planet X) anyway?) supposed to come before 2012 or 2018? Wasn't it originally said that Nibiru would come AFTER 2012 by a couple of decades anyway?

Actually Sitchin himself believes it will come around 2032...probably long after he dies.

Maybe saying Nibiru would peak its destruction before 2012 was a misinformation campaign to shame people into believing that we didn't live in a binary star system, when it was really supposed to come around or make its effects known in 2012, the most popular date for the 'end of the world as we know it'

Actually its the same doomsayers, they just changed the date when it didnt appear the first few times.

I've come to realize that we might not be able to see it at all, since it is a brown dwarf companion to our sun that only emanates heat, and little light.

Well thats where the Nibiru'ers contradict themselves. They say its a brwon dwarf and will be visible in the sky soon? The only way to identify brown dwarfs is by infrared, measuring their radiation output

Governments all over the world build deep underground bunkers and seed vaults; and obfuscate information about a possible Planet X, and how even after tens or hundreds of thousands of years of Homo Sapien on this planet, our recorded civilization is only 'recent'?

Well their could be hundreds of reasons. To assume the only reason for this is due to the imminent arrival of a planet, which only reference text was translated by an economist (rather than a real ancient texts scholar) is not very plausible.

If it arrives in 2012 I will humbly accept I was wrong....if it doesnt arrive, what date will the Nibiru'ers come up with next? Because we know they wont admit it doesnt exist

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing in the Nibiru stuff. It seems to me that Zecharia Sitchin is the main guy behind this idea, but when you read through the site www.sitchiniswrong.com... you realize that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Aside from the 3600 year elliptical orbit.

Of course I can't claim to know that it is absolutely not true it just doesn't seem like something that would exist in our solar system to me.

The main cylinder seal that Sitchin bases his theory off is has been proven logically to be other than what he says it is:

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
it seems to me that there are a LOT of people making a load of money out of this subject , i would name a few but it is prob best not too as the main one is on this site.

it is very sad....

just my 2 cents worth.

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I think Planet X is real but it will not show until the 2020's. I do believe there will be other big problems arising somewhere around 2012-2014. I believe that war and volcanoes and plague will be the first things we have to deal with in the coming period. The crazyness is already stirring almost everywhere.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angel One
I believe that war and volcanoes and plague will be the first things we have to deal with in the coming period.

Did you mean more war, volcanoes and plagues? Seems like we have been dealing with the above items for all of Humankinds existence and the present time is no exception.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by star in a jar

Well thats where the Nibiru'ers contradict themselves. They say its a brwon dwarf and will be visible in the sky soon? The only way to identify brown dwarfs is by infrared, measuring their radiation output

If it arrives in 2012 I will humbly accept I was wrong....if it doesnt arrive, what date will the Nibiru'ers come up with next? Because we know they wont admit it doesnt exist

The problem with dates on this one is because of the Expansion Theory. Our universe supposedly expands and contracts. This would have more of an effect on an elliptical orbit than a regular one.
On that note, here is a reprint of April 2007 in today's NGM headlines. news.nationalgeographic.com...
Enjoy!

[edit on 20-10-2009 by DaWhiz]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
How did planet X go from a planet to a brown dwarf? It seems like since noone is able to see it the supporters of the story changed it to a brown dwarf all of a sudden to explain it being unseeable.

So people cant even get if its a planet or brown dwarf straight! It started out as a planet according to Stichen now all of a sudden its a brown dwarf.

Snoopy im with you on this. I think someone is posting or bumping tons of Planet X stuff on this forum. Of course they are not putting a direct link to their book or video BUT they are getting the interest up for people to go google it and there websites come up. Just use a little brain power. Some of these are undercover advertising id bet my life on it.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by fallenearth]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hello! I have read this author's book and listened to the free videos. He
sounds about 67 ish my Dad's would be age. He sounds honest and reliable. Like a typical engineer type. He seems to believe his research. I hope he puts out book two: Brainy ways to survive this disaster! What is he planning to do? The missing black square from the star map on the other thread correlates to this author's ideas.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallenearth

Snoopy im with you on this. I think someone is posting or bumping tons of Planet X stuff on this forum. Of course they are not putting a direct link to their book or video BUT they are getting the interest up for people to go google it and there websites come up. Just use a little brain power. Some of these are undercover advertising id bet my life on it.

I think the answer is simple.

I have mentioned this before and do so again meaning no disrespect for 2012 believers whatsoever - honestly - but regarding this sudden outbreak of 2012 related threads, videos and so forth I think we simply cannot ignore what is happening next month and cannot claim it has nothing to do with it:

Coming soon.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Agreed

top topics

join