It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Tape: Europe Must Pull Out Of Afghanistan Or Risk "Retaliation"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Bin Laden Tape: Europe Must Pull Out Of Afghanistan Or Risk "Retaliation"

www.huffingtonpost.com

The al-Qaida leader predicted that American forces would soon pull out of Afghanistan, abandoning their NATO allies, and warned that al-Qaida would then retaliate against the Europeans. It was not clear whether his threat was aimed at European troops in Afghanistan or against European countries themselves.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
"audio-message provided by IntelCenter on Friday, Sept 25. 2009"

I thought Bin Laden was long dead, what's up with that?

It's a still frame with audio done over top so I guess it could be anyone doing the ranting. Still, I'm sure those who hold him in high regard would be just as willing to fall in line regardless of whether anyone in the west says its a hoax or not.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Dead as a door nail.

Benazir Bhutto said he was murdered she even says the name of one of the men involved. CIA could not risk her slipping up like this again so we know what they did to her.

The best is that Frost didn't even ask ask about the statement any otehr reporter would have said.
"wha? Bin Laden murdered wtf you made a mistake right?" nah he just lets it go. Way too risky drawing attention to that.

You should watch the whole video for context but for people with short attention spans the remark about Bin Laden's murder is at 2:10-2:20.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Just when things are getting really shaky, Osama pops out of his coffin again for another speech designed to piss us off. Army generals and politicians will just love this, and reference it as another good reason to stay in Afghanistan.

Yep Osama is still alive! with his impeccably convenient timing as always

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well there you have it, we here in America want to cut the Europeans out of the money to be made in Afghanistan.

Now in all fairness, times are tough here in America, why the Oligarchs don't know where there next trillion is coming from some days!

I am sure they are getting the message loud and clear about bowing out of the partnership, I mean come on the Europeans haven't invested as much of their looted tax payer's money as we here in America have invested our looted tax payer's money, oh yeah and I guess if you really want to quibble more soldiers lives too.

The pie just wasn't as big as we thought, you guys understand there in Europe right?

Or do we have to sick Osama on you!

What a scam!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Do they really expect anyone to believe this without a video? Anybody can sound like someone if they try hard enough. Just seems kind of pointless to release this in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ol' Dick must have realized Afghanistan just wasn't the cash cow he and his military cabal expected, so time to cut some playas (i.e. the EU) from the payoff.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Perhaps Obama realize there is no profit to make out of this, just like Cheney did.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
repost

[edit on 25-9-2009 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorZeno
Do they really expect anyone to believe this without a video? Anybody can sound like someone if they try hard enough. Just seems kind of pointless to release this in my opinion.

I'd think someone with audio production skills could analyze the voice and find out for sure.

On the other hand it's probably just as easy to take known recordings of his voice and overlay the pattern on a stand-in voice actor.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think what we are seeing is a squabble between partners here the US Oligarchs already dissatisfied with their European counterparts contributions to the effort in Afghanistan and they now want them out of the proposed oil pipeline deal they have been talking about.So,they turn their attention on the European public using their scare tactics and favorite boogie-man Osama "been dead for years" Bin laden and Al CIAda.

[edit on 023030p://2726 by mike dangerously]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
i still cant see how will link Osama to Iran....from this message we can see that USA cannot afford another blow like 9/11 so next Flase Flag must be in Europe...but how will they invade Iran?..maybe the false flag will be a Nuke? and tey say it was sold to terrorist by Iran?

top topics

join