It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Poll Links...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Some interesting polls here, seems truthers are no longer the minority......

www.911docs.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Polls...

In August 2004, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded "half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act."

In May 2006, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded 45% of voting Americans think "Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success."

In August 2006, Scripps Howard/Ohio University conducted a poll that concluded, "more than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East."

In October 2006, a poll was conducted by CBSNews/New York Times that said, "only 16 per cent of respondents say the government headed by U.S. president George W. Bush is telling the truth on what it knew prior to the terrorist attacks."

In September 2007, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded "51% of Americans want Congress to probe Bush/Cheney regarding the 9/11 Attacks."

In November 2007, Scripps Howard/Ohio University conducted another poll that concluded, "nearly two-thirds of Americans think it is possible that some federal officials had specific warnings of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, but chose to ignore those warnings."

In December 2007, a poll was conducted in Hudson County that showed residents, "are more likely than not to believe that U.S. government officials chose to ignore warnings about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks."

In September 2008, a poll was conducted that showed, "there is no consensus outside the United States that Islamist militants from al Qaeda were responsible."

Then there's the first CNN poll, the second CNN poll, the MSNBC poll, and the Showbiz Tonight poll, all of which were very much in favor of the views held by members of the 9/11 Truth Movement community.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Kinda shocked me when I saw this.....

DO YOU BELIEVE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT WAS SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN 9/11?

YES - 76.8%

NO - 18.6%

I DON'T KNOW - 3.5%

I DON'T CARE - 1.1%

Total: 12570

new topics

join