It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish rapists may face chemical castration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Polish rapists may face chemical castration

A new law that would make chemical castration mandatory for sex offenders who rape children under age 15 or close relatives, cleared its first hurdle in Poland Friday. Under the law, approved overwhelmingly by the Polish parliament's lower house, people convicted of raping under-15s would be obliged to take drugs intended to control their sexual urges — a practice known as chemical castration.

Link: news.ca.msn.com...

I personally haven't heard of chemical castration, but I think this is a brilliant idea! Why haven't we (the west) being doing this. Personally I think that if you rape a child and rob of them of their childhood and innocence, then you deserve this punishment. That goes for the raping of a girl or a boy.

The only line that I didn't really like is that the article states that the offender is obliged to take the chemical castration medication. That's not good enough. They should be FORCED to take this medication! For all child sex offenders!

As you can probably tell, I think child rapists are the lowest of the low, and society doesn't do enough to protect innocent children from these monsters.

At least this is a step in the right direction. Good one Poland.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, this should finally end the jokes about the intelligence of the Polish People! Now the question is are the rest of us gonna finally wise up???

Nah, we'll just pay out the nose to keep 'em in prison for awhile then let them out to do it again....

join