It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this letter to Obama out... cools..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Author and Source at bottom... hell of a good read...

Dear President Obama :

Today I read of your administrations plan to re-define September 11 as a National Service Day. Sir, it's time we had a talk.

During your campaign, Americans watched as you made mockery of our tradition of standing and crossing your heart when thePledge of Allegiance was spoken. You, out of four people on the stage, were the only one not honoring our tradition. We noticed.

During one of your many speeches, Americans heard you say that you intended to visit all 57 states. We all know that Islam, not America , has 57 states. We noticed.

When President Bush leaned over at Ground Zero and gently placed a flower on the memorial, you tossed your flower onto the pile without leaning over. We noticed.

Everytime you apologized to other countries for America 's position on an issue we have wondered why you don't share our pride in this great country. When you have heard foreign leaders berate our country and our beliefs, you have not defended us. We noticed.

When your pastor of 20 years damned America and said that 9/11 was " America 's chickens coming home to roost" and you denied having heard recriminations of that nature, we wondered how that could be. When you later disassociated yourself from that church and pastor because it was politically expedient to do so, we noticed.

When you announced that you would transform America , we wondered why. With all her faults, America is the greatest country on earth. Sir, if not for America and the people who built her, you wouldn't be sitting in the White House now. Prior to your election to the highest office in this country, you were a senator from Illinois and from what we can glean from the records available, not a remarkable one. We noticed.

All through your campaign and even now, you have surrounded yourself with individuals who are basically unqualified for the positions you appointed them to. Worse than that, the majority of them are people who, like you, bear no special affection or respect for this country and her traditions. We noticed.

You are 6 months into your term and every morning millions of Americans wake up to a new horror heaped on us by you. You seek to saddle working Americans with a health care/insurance reform package that, along with cap and trade, will bankrupt this nation. We noticed.

We seek, by protesting, to let our representatives know that we are not in favor of these crippling expenditures and we are labeled "un-American", "racist". We wonder how we are supposed to let you know how frustrated we are. You have attempted to make our protests seem isolated.. We noticed.

On September 11, 2001 there were no Republicans or Democrats, only Americans. And we all grieved together and helped each other in whatever way we could. The attack on 9/11 was carried out because we are Americans. And we noticed.

There were many of us who prayed that as a black president you could help unite this nation even more. In six months you havedone more to destroy this nation than anyone since 9/11. You have failed us. We noticed.

September 11 is a day of remembrance for all Americans. You propose to make 9/11 a "National Service Day". While we know that you don't share our reverence for 9/11, we pray that history will report your proposal as what it is...a disgrace.

When Americans come together again, it will be to remove you from office. You have made a mockery of our Constitution and the office that you hold. You have embarrassed and slighted us in foreign visits and policy.

We have noticed all these things. We will deal with you.

(snip)
(Mod edit- to remove details of names and address)

[edit on 27-9-2009 by asala]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Very Nice letter, strait to the point and tells the truth..

But, I have this feeling something global is coming, I see it in the 'game play' and the faces of politicians, it is like they do not give a damn, as if they know it doesnt matter any more...

I may be under the influence here, but all the things that are happening, it is scary......

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
After eight years in its bunker, it seems a groundhog has finally poked its head out.

Too bad its first words are gibbering rah rah propaganda.

57 states of Islam? lolwhut?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Would have been awesome if one of these letters went to Bush as well

but hey that's just me

Not discounting this one...just sayin

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
During your campaign, Americans watched as you made mockery of our tradition of standing and crossing your heart when thePledge of Allegiance was spoken. You, out of four people on the stage, were the only one not honoring our tradition.We noticed.

Care to emphasise, I did'nt understood what traditions?

During one of your many speeches, Americans heard you say that you intended to visit all 57 states.We all know that Islam, not America , has 57 states.We noticed.

I thought Islam was a religion not a country so how can it have 57 states??

When President Bush leaned over at Ground Zero and gently placed a flower on the memorial, you tossed your flower onto the pile without leaning over.We noticed.

So who is this person some behavioural scientist?? Any credentials pls?

Everytime you apologized to other countries for America 's position on an issue we have wondered why you don't share our pride in this great country. When you have heard foreign leaders berate our country and our beliefs, you have not defended us. We noticed.

As far as I know he has given only one speech at UN where he acknowledges the wrongs done by previous administrations and said to correct them. And as per the world poll USA's reputation has increased since Obama hastaken office in comparison to Bush.

September 11 is a day of remembrance for all Americans. You propose to make 9/11 a "National Service Day". While we know that you don't share our reverence for 9/11, we pray that history will report your proposal as what it is...a disgrace.

How do you know? Is it mentoned on some White House paper with a seal? Confusing.

When Americans come together again, it will be to remove you from office. You have made a mockery of our Constitution and the office that you hold. You have embarrassed and slighted us in foreign visits and policy.
Any facts to back that up or just full of hot air?

When your pastor of 20 years damned America and said that 9/11 was " America 's chickens coming home to roost" and you denied having heard recriminations of that nature, we wondered how that could be. When you later disassociated yourself from that church and pastor because it was politically expedient to do so, we noticed.

How do you know it was politically motivated and not morally?

When you announced that you would transform America , we wondered why. With all her faults, America is the greatest country on earth. Sir, if not for America and the people who built her, you wouldn't be sitting in the White House now.Prior to your election to the highest office in this country, you were a senator from Illinois and from what we can glean from the records available, not a remarkable one. We noticed.

Perhaps if you would move out of your cocoon in USA and faced some ground realitties how much of a "great nation" USA was in Bush era maybe you wouldnt have asked such a question.

All through your campaign and even now, you have surrounded yourself with individuals who are basically unqualified for the positions you appointed them to. Worse than that, the majority of them are people who, like you, bear no special affection or respect for this country and her traditions.We noticed.

Really!! Unqualified? you mean not educated upto the par and you are educated enough to review their degrees?

I just have to add with such weak noticing I doubt you would have a strong attention span. Did you notice that?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
well, keep grasping for straws, facts are sinking the boat.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
well, keep grasping for straws, facts are sinking the boat.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I see that your eyes are still clouded over by the trance of Obama. Don't even try to argue the points of the OP, you can't see clearly enough to know. Traditions.....putting your right hand over your heart and if military in uniform you salute, are one of the oldest traditions of this country. So, the rest you have to add is just as ill-informed as your first comment.
The only question I have for you is, where's the transparency promised? I guess if said he'd build brink walls around his history and his administration he would have never been nominated. Just another Liar in office, no change....just another Liar!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

The person who wrote that is incredibly sad and misinformed.

No doubt a republican. We noticed.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Finaly, you people are beginning to realize..

THE OBAMA DECEPTION IS TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Very Nice letter, strait to the point and tells the truth..

But, I have this feeling something global is coming, I see it in the 'game play' and the faces of politicians, it is like they do not give a damn, as if they know it doesnt matter any more...

I may be under the influence here, but all the things that are happening, it is scary......

Funny, I think "things" happen all the time. Certainly, there's always sometihng to report on the news.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
Finaly, you people are beginning to realize..

THE OBAMA DECEPTION IS TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT

You must be joking, Alex Jones is only right when he spells his name. Other than that, he's like his followers - deluded.

And theres no need to shout.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am troubled by the personal information at the bottom of the letter. Should not that have been left out on an ATS posting?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I am troubled by the personal information at the bottom of the letter. Should not that have been left out on an ATS posting?

Heh. I got this from the conservative alert site I subscribe to. I laughed at the 57 states of Islam, like talking about the 50 states of Christianity. This thing has so many holes its like expanded metal. If you want to try to float it along to critically thinking folk, it may sink.

For what its worth, its more real life proof that PT Barnum was right.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
post in wrong thread

[edit on 9/27/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I love this! This would be a good email letter to send out to people for grassroots.

If you don't know about it, here's a great grassroots petition.
Flip this house!

It's non partisan... Republicans in the capitol are just as corrupt as the Democrats... some of them anyway.

I have never been prouder to be a registered independent!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I guess you weren't born in the U.S.? It is a Tradition for us to place our right hand over our heart while recieting the pledge of allegiance.
Organisation of the Islamic Conference is an international organisation with a permanent delegation to the United Nations.This groups 57 member states.Only states that have Muslim-majority populations (more than 50%) may join the OIC.
Showing respect for the deceased is not shown by Throwing a token onto the site, it is being placed gently and with respect. It is common courtesy.
When our Children have fought in wars and conflicts in defense of our country and others it is Disrespectful to our Soldiers who fought and Died to apologise for these actions. As far as I am concerned Obamanation spit in the Face Of Every Soldier who ever answered the call of their country.
Washington D.C. – The first officially-designated September 11 National Day of Service and Remembrance will be marked by service projects in all 50 states.
Did you watch the G-20 conference?
Yes America is getting fed up with our Government walking over the Constituation and the People of this Country. It is a Very real possibility that the American People will remove Obamanation from office before he destroys this Country. If you don't think so you need to get your head out of the sand.
Obamanation has shown by his Lies and half truths that he has no morals.
Our Government has been running over the People for years, Obamanation has just put the last straw on the camels back. He is trying to destroy the very things we as a People hold dear.
Have you looked at these czars Obamanation has surrounded himself with? You should.
You seem to be a little misinformed. Maybe you should take the Time To Check into what is going on around you.
I bet you watch the News and believe everything they say is the Truth. Look for information for yourself Never depend on what others Tell you, always, always investigate for yourself if you want to Find the Truth.
The news media slant the "truth" whichever way they want you to think about any topic.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Actually I decided to delete this post as it's just based on anger.

I've just sat here for I don't know how long, an hour maybe. But as I spell check it again, I realize it's garbage. It's biased, it's general, it's bull****. Nothing I said in it was really helpful or useful to discussion in any way.

So for anyone who saw it before I edited it, I apologize. I'm an ass, and I'm just exceptionally angry. I'll try not to be such a jerk in the future.

Baron Von Godzilla
[edit on 28-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I guess you weren't born in the U.S.? It is a Tradition for us to place our right hand over our heart while recieting the pledge of allegiance.

The photograph was taken during a "steak-fry" for Sen. Tom Harkin of Iowa on Sept. 16, 2007. What is pictured is the singing of the national anthem, not a recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance. For proof, see this video taken by ABC News during the event.

And for proof that Obama has no problem reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, check this video of C-SPAN’s recording of the Senate’s morning business, with Obama presiding, on June 21, 2007. Or this one from Feb. 1, 2007.

A point not raised in this e-mail: Some have complained that Obama should have placed his hand over his heart during the singing of the anthem, as pictured in the Time photo. It is true that the U.S. Code states that "all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart." But the word "should" rather than "shall" makes that a recommendation and not a legal requirement. To confirm, we spoke with Anne Garside, director of communication for the Maryland Historical Society – home of the original manuscript of "The Star-Spangled Banner," and asked if anyone could be punished for not placing their hands over their hearts during the national anthem. She quickly replied, "Oh, of course not," adding that "there is no obligation to put your hand over your heart." Garside told us she has been asked numerous times about this rumor and finds the controversy to have "gotten a little bit ridiculous."

www.factcheck.org...

Organisation of the Islamic Conference is an international organisation with a permanent delegation to the United Nations.This groups 57 member states.Only states that have Muslim-majority populations (more than 50%) may join the OIC.

Wrong this group encompasses 60 states 57 members states and 3 observer states and even if you go by what Obama said, he says he has visited 57 states and 1 more to which makes it 58. As per the clairifcation given by White House, it was a gaffe.
Source: www.google.com... slamic+Conference&usg=AFQjCNEfQ8vV8q-UTzaneC5p6pLvsjM1RQ

Showing respect for the deceased is not shown by Throwing a token onto the site, it is being placed gently and with respect. It is common courtesy.

Are we talking about this picture? I dont see him "throwing" the flowers. Again after as you say he threw the flowers he bowed his head in respect, perhaps that was not noticed.

When our Children have fought in wars and conflicts in defense of our country and others it is Disrespectful to our Soldiers who fought and Died to apologise for these actions.

That's your interpretation, mine says wrongs have to be corrected. Admitting mistakes does not make anyone small.

Did you watch the G-20 conference?

Yes I did.

Yes America is getting fed up with our Government walking over the Constituation and the People of this Country. It is a Very real possibility that the American People will remove Obamanation from office before he destroys this Country. If you don't think so you need to get your head out of the sand.
Obamanation has shown by his Lies and half truths that he has no morals.
Our Government has been running over the People for years, Obamanation has just put the last straw on the camels back. He is trying to destroy the very things we as a People hold dear.
Have you looked at these czars Obamanation has surrounded himself with? You should. You seem to be a little misinformed. Maybe you should take the Time To Check into what is going on around you. I bet you watch the News and believe everything they say is the Truth. Look for information for yourself Never depend on what others Tell you, always, always investigate for yourself if you want to Find the Truth. The news media slant the "truth" whichever way they want you to think about any topic.

If you could be more specific in your rant, it would be possible to reply to it.

top topics

join