It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury limit lifted in Swine Flu Vaccine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
State lifts limit on mercury preservative in swine-flu shots

In Washington.

So if it starts there it's probably just going to spread.

They say so pregnant women and children 2 and under can get their vaccine quicker.

WTF is going on. Sooo much shis happening.

Eugenists at their finest. Securing the future for a sick America that will rely on Goverment Heatlhcare.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by Chaos Lord]

[edit on 9/25/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this article, Chaos Lord. I agree with you, eugenicists are certainly fast-tracking this vaccine, but I am seriously doubting that it's to protect against the flu, lol. Why is this vaccine taking precedence over all of the other diseases that they are saying they want to protect us against?

This article is slanted so far left it's bordering on extreme political propaganda. Please trust us, we know there have been links with this vaccine and serious adverse reactions in the past, but it won't be that way this time.

Almost every sentence of this whole article can be refuted. Unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
While the mercury level is higher than usual, to be fair, it's still very, very low. That is, the ppm for a toxicity level is always given a LOT of safe room. The environmental agency I work for gets results back that I would think are waay in the safe zone.. but they are not. They have to be near non-existent to be considered safe.

It's not like they are vials of mercury.

Still, a 1 in 100,000 chance to get an ill-effect from a vaccine, for those without an underlying condition, may be too high. Why gamble when the flu itself will probably not be much worse than a regular flu? But those with conditions may still well consider getting it, it may be worth the risk.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

While the mercury level is higher than usual, to be fair, it's still very, very low. That is, the ppm for a toxicity level is always given a LOT of safe room.

Not according to my research in a thread I recently made.

From ScienceDaily

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Safety of Exposure Standard is 0.1 g/kg body weight/day, equating to 7 g for a 70-kg adult. Fully vaccinated children receive as much as 237.5 g mercury from vaccines in doses of up to 25 g each, which far exceeds the EPA safety standard. Administration of the three thimerosal-containing influenza vaccines could raise this exposure to as high as 275 g mercury [3, 6]. Similarly, in areas with high seafood consumption, the levels of mercury in the blood can easily reach up to 20–30 g/L, which far exceeds the 5.8 g/L safety guideline set by the EPA. In our studies, we have used concentrations of 20 ng/ml or lower, which is readily achievable during childhood vaccinations, where an infant is exposed to 20–25 g/kg mercury during each vaccination.

new topics

top topics

join