It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world economic order takes shape at G20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

The Group of 20 is set to become the premier coordinating body on global economic issues, reflecting a new world economic order in which emerging market countries like China are much more relevant, according to a draft communique.

The part of this article that I thought was the most interesting was this statement.

The G20 was formed in 1999 for finance ministers and central bank chiefs following the Asian financial crisis. The idea was to help the G7 -- the United States, Germany, Britain, France, Italy, Canada and Japan -- talk with the wider world.

I did not really know who started the G20 but now that I see it was the central bankers and their finance ministers (which come from the central banks). I am even more sure that this is the heart of the NWO power base.

They seem to have no problem identifying themselves as the New World Order so I do not understand how anyone can say there is no such thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
the rhetoric has become increasingly more bold...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Yea, so to has the lies. There not even clever lies anymore. They are not even well thought out lies like we used to have.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So those who are at the G20 protesting right now are in fact protesting the NWO. The NWO of course reacts with maximum military response.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
So those who are at the G20 protesting right now are in fact protesting the NWO. The NWO of course reacts with maximum military response.

Your avatar is hypnotising me, making me dizzy and incoherent. I'm going to have a seizure if I keep looking at it.

On topic.

The labor pains are coming closer together and becoming stronger. It won't be long before the "birth" of the newly arranged world monopoly on mankind rushes forth in a flood of blood and pain.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
S&F for this one, this is the first step in the end game. What really caught my attention was the "new world economic order" that was the keyword which is clearly a primer for all other established nwo organisations to go full speed a head.

So protect your family, Serve your heart, and be fair and consequent in your judgement in the times sto come...

Best regards

Loke.:.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yeah, and Fox, either by accident or on purpose uses the following in their report on this:

Obama to Usher In New World Order at the G20

Either Fox is playing on the "conspiracy" or they are throwing this in everyone's face. Yes, they are getting more and more bold with their arrogance.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What i got out of it, is that bankers and financial lords are finding themselves a way to make more money at the expense of the peoples of the world. Everything I read in there was good only for the corporate world, and not for human beings. We never voted for this kind of thing. Markets need to be more centralized and deal with the nuances of the place it is located. People in one part of the world, dont need the same as another, so why stock it?

"They" want every human being to be about the same. A money maker for corporations, and by extension big government. These two entities have nothing to do with the human beings of this world. They are playing a game that affects us, but we can do nothing about, we cant even watch, we only see outcomes. This game is not to a human beings benefit. Nothing banks, financial institutions, big pharma companies, big corporations, and governments do is "for" the people. It is to engorge themselves, they aspire to grow, and only grow. It matters not what is around, as long as they grow.

This attitude to constantly grow, or greed if you will, is the problem. It is the cancer upon the planet. It is a dream of kings to have more and more and more.

It is not the dream of a human being.
It is not the dream of this human being.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Perhaps they are playing to the conspiracy crowd but really they are parroting the same basic theme of the Reuters article I posted. The big media outfits have been in their pocket all along. They are just now saying it in public for all to see.

new topics

top topics

join