It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop talking and do something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
All I hear now on this site is "New world order blah blah blah" and no action from you so called rebels. Well I decided to take some action and have joined a certain militia. Do something about this corrupt country or stop posting in this forum.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
LOL. I know what you mean. I have been honestly getting restless to the point that I have become like Winston and believe 2 and 2 is 5 because all we are doing is talking. I am so annoyed with this that I say to myself "What is the point of believing the 'truth' if it does not help anything?" There are a ton of sites like ATS that keep people informed but being informed is not action in motion. There is no development upon that newly acquired information and I think because the government knows exactly that if they push too hard, they will mess up their true intentions - whatever that may be.

Joining a militia is a good start but it won't effect the government unless you increase in numbers. You have to get people united nationwide. Stop this small group protesting, small group militia and get something going on a larger scale. Hell, this is ATS - why not figure out a way to get the government's attention? One idea would be to have everyone actually live within their means and stop using credit cards so extravagantly. Or organize a mass strike on a specific day that spreads like wildfire across the nation. This way people won't have to quit their jobs, but protest in their own towns all at the same time. Get the local news out on it everywhere. How about use vacation days and march on Washington D.C. and I mean more than a million but 2-5 million.

Create a massive union -a People's Union - not a nationalist party - and call it People of 1776 or something and have its goal being primarily to look out for the people, be critical of the government with the ability to stand in arms if need be, and to have a consensus on what people want from the government when it presents things like the healthcare reforms. Allow people to vote on it because a lot of your Congressmen are not working for the people and if they are, some do not have the power to make a significant change due to the power of the executive branch. And those townhall meetings are complete propaganda bull[bleep].

If Alex Jones is correct, then if martial law comes in full force and there will be foreign troops to do the job of confiscating guns or whatever, then they would have no problem shooting you down unlike an American soldier would. You see Obama pushing for nuclear disarmament - whose to say he won't try gun confiscation next, despite the proven fact that gun bans increase violence.

Who knows! But I do know a militia is ineffective unless you learn from Lenin and other revolutionaries and how they spread the word out in order to increase the numbers and get some action going. Plus - get a damn leader or leaders as well. One who knows he will die if the government deems him or her to be too threatening.

You have only a few weeks before vaccinations are finally issued out all over and people are worried and they gripe but who is doing anything? People say they will have their guns ready but think about it - the media will simply discredit you, call you a right-wing terrorist. And the masses will nod and the left wing will go "yeah, this is why the conservatives need to cease to exist." I always thought it was strange how the Republican party seemed in "decline" despite Obama barely winning. Maybe there is a conspiracy there to be found.

The more numbers in masses, the more power you have.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by DevilJin]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

My very first thought as soon as I saw this thread's title was, "Heh. He talked instead of doing something."

Now that I've read your post, I'm certain of my conclusion.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by TarzanBeta]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I Know how your feeling,alot of people do feel the same.
Can i ask out of interest who you have joined,and how do they plan on turning the world around thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
We're doing something though, spreading truth...ish stuff

And creating hypothesis'!

ome action and have joined a certain militia.

You didn't do in that census guy did you?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
i been doing something kind of, not feeding the machine

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
All I hear now on this site is "New world order blah blah blah" and no action from you so called rebels. Well I decided to take some action and have joined a certain militia. Do something about this corrupt country or stop posting in this forum.

Good work mate. Awesome Spirit.

99% of the people on here are keyboard warriors.....getting off on their own posts. Tragic.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

What causes you to believe that posters here on ATS aren't doing anything besides posting? It would be rather stupid to post on ATS the things one might be doing to overthrow the PTB, the NWO, etc. especially if those things would be considered terrorism, illegal, treasonous, etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
We do need to do something and soon, and it makes me angry that some people dont care and just carry on as normal. Dont get me wrong its great that people are on here to give truth and awnsers bu we do need to take things further .

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

My very first thought as soon as I saw this thread's title was, "Heh. He talked instead of doing something."

Now that I've read your post, I'm certain of my conclusion.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by TarzanBeta]

I don't know how to respond, because you are wrong so I'll just say lol at you.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You know what??

Instead of making a post criticizing others for lack of action.. how about starting a thread to collaborate appropriate actions to take?

Perhaps most people don't do anything.. because they aren't sure what they COULD DO to further assist or better themselves.

I see this everywhere I turn..

Lets start helping EACHOTHER progress, instead of mocking those who aren't sure how.

Be an example to the world..

- Mea

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I will not mention the name of my militia here, but search for them and you will run into one. Just be ready to be called a "terrorist" by alot of people, well if ignorant people like that can really be referred to as people lol. Stand up for your freedoms before it's too late.

top topics

join