It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come there's No mandatory vaccination in Los Angeles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Greetings from Los Angeles. How come there's No mandatory vaccinations in Los Angeles and some parts of America? Seriously I hear them from alot of places like Massachusetts and numerous other places. Also, I don't see any military checkpoints. It seems LA is so quiet. Maybe you should move to my city?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
maybe something worse is going to happen in LA(nuke)(natural disaster),and they dont even want to waste there time there
jk lol good question thou..??

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Our 'seasons' are just a little bit different here. We're still pretty dry and the east coast has humidity and such to deal with which lends themselves to infection sooner. When you hear about Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada falling, it's time to worry. And let those coming know that northern California is better.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
And folks keep in mind Los Angeles just looks a little too peaceful

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Maybe it's because they are a prime target for the terrorists, led by Bin Laden, of course.

Traffic in Kingman, Az. could be seen as a problem by a fleeing population. Military troups have been there recently.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Los Angeles has no sign of nwo presence though

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

This is all a laugh riot. If it wasn't so pathetic and sad.

Some people are too important but know nothing.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It may be because there has been no mandatory vaccinations anywhere in the U.S.

Not even Mass.

100 VOLUNTEERS are wearing the wristbands there.Not sure if the received VOLUNTARY shots or not.

Sorry I don't think it is going to happen much to the chagrin of all the fear mongers.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I too am from Los Angeles and i have heard nothing of getting mandatory shots. Maybe their scared of the local gangs and the riots that happen more then a decade ago?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Please STFU!!! Are you trying to give them ideas or something?? Now go sit in the corner and think about what you just said!!

top topics

join