It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Patch Cure for Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Research has found the the H1N1 Virus can be treated with tobacco

It may be possible to reduce lethality by blocking the cytokine storm with nicotine. There are numerous means of administering nicotine and research will need to be done to determine which if any of these approaches is effective in the treatment of severe cases of the current H1N1 flu. Smoking as a source of nicotine is probably unwise, because the other toxic components compromise the immune system and make it more vulnerable to flu infection.

link to artcle

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
well i was watching the news the other night and one of cnn's reporters actually got swine flu while in.. i cant remember what country. anyways, he said it really wasnt a big deal, just was sick for a couple days and it went away

im sorry but whats the big deal about swine flu?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
For most people yes, but everyone reacts different. It dosen't affect the old like the regular influenza that much. But it affects the young more (kids who wouldn't of got that sick from the normal flu, got real sick with the swine flu). It is rare to die from swine flu casue like you all know 35,000 or more alone in the U.S die from the flu yearly. So swine flu isen't really that bad. It is just scary how it targets the unexpected

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I'm no physician, but from what I am reading on the web, the people actually dying from this are the sick, infirm, or the very young. It is not, never has been, about pandemic. It is about sorcery company/pharaceutical profits, and stripping humans of their rights. It is about power. You have a much greater chance of being harmed by the 'vaccine' then by the disease. I have a note from my doc that states I am allergic to mercury. Does that mean they will imprison me for not taking this poison?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

That's why I'm going out TODAY, and buying my 6 year old a pack of lucky strikes!

Then later, I'll brush off the shelf to put my "Father of the year" award.

Seriously? Nicotinic receptors throughout the body (primarily, the brain) have shown to benefit the body in many ways.

Too many to list, but if you google. . .

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Well if you really wanted the father of the year award, you should have gone out on Monday to get some grape flavored smokes.

But in all seriousness, I agree that there are many positive aspects of UNADULTERATED nicotine, as in homegrown organic tobacco, not the poison that you can buy at the corner store with 500+ additives in them.

new topics

top topics

join