It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im starting to like obama more every day.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

A lot of people are going to like him a whole lot more soon.

Wait to you see what happens.

The people who are against him are going to look like absolute retards to the people who like him.

Bit like right now only it will get better or worse depending on your side of the fence.

Just my 2 cents and I hope im wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yea, everyone has an opinion, you are entitled to yours. But really, the suspense is killing me, Nothing he has done thus far is an indication he will have more people like him anytime later. Please clue me in as to what it might be to lead to this optomisum you see?

Will he stop being an extention of Bush's policy? Will he start putting America first? Will he start honoring the law of the land? Will he stop primping in the mirror and realize he is the president?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Before you look at what he is doing to progress in this society, TAKE A STEP BACK AND ASK YOURSELF IS THIS A GOOD SOCIETY? No, it is not. We have the power to change it now, and we should. we can rid ourselves of debt and monetary means and actually focus on progression and the well being of our race.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Hey Bush isn't still President? That's great news! When does the change begin?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I agree with you totally.

The more he's in there, the more i like him!

I wonder how many people have now awakened to the nightmare our country could be?

"oh, well, if you dont agree with obama (messiah) your a racist (blasphemer)".

Kim jung il would be pleased and a little jealous. At least barry has a women in bed every night (that hasnt been kidnapped).

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
All this talk about this guy reminds me SO much of 1976 when everybody was excited about that down to earth peanut farmer.

How did that work out?

Oh yes most of you children were not even born then.

Carter is so happy to see this guy get the job because now he won't go down in history as the worse President in history.

Watch and see.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I didn't like him before he was elected, didn't like him when he was elected, but he was at least somewhat tolerable and I could watch/listen when he gave a speech or whatever. The more I saw/heard him, the more I disliked him. Now, I can't even stand to hear his voice. I switch channels/stations as soon as his face comes on screen.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
open your eyes, it took me a couple of minutes to realise the motives on the latest get rid of nukes thingy, but, give it some thought, why get rid of them?, because the ownership of them by countries like pakistan or china or soon to be iran stop america in their ttracks, obama cannot march on iran if they have a nuke, they cant exactly say that iran shouldnt have them whilst america sits on over 1500 of them, slightly hypocritical dont you think?, i feel that they have realised that a straight up land based war/invasion is the way to go and now that others have the nuke/caught up, they say we dont want nukes any more, dont get me wrong i am anti nuke but i am anti wars as well

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
During the run up to the election Obama said he wanted to increase troops in Afghanistan.

In the vice presidential debate Joe Biden said we should send our troops into Africa.

He has outlawed clove cigaretts and raised taxes on the poor via raising taxes on cigaretts... Oh yeah but you don't smoke so you don't care, in fact you think it's good because it's "nasty". I guess you think people should be allowed to make desicions for themselves unless of course you disagree with those choices.

I hate clove cigs. They stink, taste bad, make my throat hurt, and the people that smoke them are usually trying way to hard to be cool... But outlaw them? No! Sorry, I think adults should be free to be morons if they want. Do you think we should outlaw certain foods as well? Why should anyone tell somone else what they can ingest? The ego of this attitude really makes me mad.

Oh yeah and the nukes... Give me a break! Come back to the real world. Do you really think him or anyone else ever is going to be able to rid the world of nukes!? He's just a guy, not superman. Come back from the land of cotton candy, rainbows, and unicorns.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by fieryjaguarpaw]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
let me add this

More great use of our tax payer money. Obama plans to give $400,000 to Gadhafi family run charities, divided between two foundations. $200,000 would goto the Gadhafi Development Foundation, which is run by Gadhafi's son, Saif, and the other $200,000 are to go to Wa Attassimou, an organization run by Muammar Gadhafi's daughter, Aisha. Mark Kirk (one of the Cap and Trade 8 idiots) all of a sudden grows a pair and tells Obama to withdrawl this grant.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if this proves to be true (need a better source) you can like him even more but i find this to be a crime against the citizens of the united states of america.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
sorry sister,i respect you and your opinion but i.....i cant stand obama,if there is a president to bring nwo on us,and to represent the words "ignorance" and "lies",thats him!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If he manages to push this one through, man oh man, he'll be a great president.

BREAKINGVIEWS-Latest U.S. China-bashing is particularly risky

The president's goal, according to his recent State of the Union address, is to double U.S. exports over the next five years. That's ambitious. During the past 25 years, the fastest doubling of exports was over seven years in the late 1980s as the global economy boomed and the dollar plunged. Goldman Sachs estimates that a similar scenario today might require 4.5 percent average annual global GDP growth accompanied by a 30 percent dollar depreciation.

They might be able to pull it off if they manage to wrestle china to the ground, not an easy feat at all.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't even waste time responding to the OP any longer. He/she/it came in and expressed their views on Obama. Fine. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. But then she started trying to ram her opinion down everyone's throat.

She's a shill. Maybe a paid shill, but a shill nonetheless.

And if by some small chance she/he/it isn't then great. You love Obama. Go vote for him in 2012. By then you will be in the minority supporting the man. Hopefully the rest of the country will be supporting a third party candidate (and no, I don't mean Palin) that actually gives a damn about the people of this country. Because Obama sure doesn't.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join