It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we want a NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Do you believe to a certain degree that were at fault for letting all these organizations take power.

I believe that secret societies are affront to democracy. But aren�t there recent gains of power a result of our lack of democratic responsibility.

We no longer vote, it seems were not interested in running our own country. So if we real don�t want to run it, and we do not seem to really care who does, those this mean that we want some one to control our lives.

It seems to me that people on some level want others to think for them.

Maybe Im wrong, maybe this lack of caring is a result of these organizations not the source of there power.

It seems kind of like, a chicken and the egg type situation.

What do you think

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What organizations are you specifically talking about that have taken over? Christians, Jewish, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Masons, Rotary Clubs, College Fraternities... all of these organizations and many many others all have members that belong in all parts of society. It is natural for people to join a group or a combination of groups to meet and associate with people of like minds.

I do not think that this is bad is a total sense, the ones that you have to worry about are the ones that you do not hear about it or the ones that will ensure that no one but the upper elite and their friends are allowed to be a part of. In which most cases will be rarely mentioned.

The reason people are not wanting to vote in my opinion (for U.S.) is that they know that Washington D.C. is the most corrupt place. I do not think any secret societies are running them, but they are only out for themselves and their friends. So, they do wht they need to do or say to get the votes, book title deals, money... etc etc etc. I am not gearing this towards any one party. There is corruption every where throughout the system. This does not only go for the US, but from my view this is the way it is in almost every country. The top are wtching out for themselves.... But, I do not think that is has to do with any societies... except the ones we do not hear anything about....

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
1. The power of this organizations is money and they have it in big quantities.

2. Secret societies has been around longer than this country has been a country most of our leaders belong to them.

3. As for last elections? indeed our votes did not count. In my opinion the elections was a fraud.

4. Yes in the name of democracie in order to be a peaceful nation we have been train to be obedience, we do anything our leaders or the press tell us to do.

5. Is not that we dont care is just that we are lazy it is easier to let others do everything for us. thats why we have leaders, get it.

Now this is my oppinion, and must of the time I feel angry of not been able to do anything because obviously my vote does not count for much anymore in this country and it thats is nwo well I guess is already here to stay.

join