It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ODS Special Report Urgent Message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Honestly this scared me. Never watched any of her vids except this one. I don't know her from a hole in the wall but looks to me like she is telling the truth. She seems truly worried. More and more of these soldier video's are being made.

Any one here in armed forces that can identify paperwork and device as legit?

RedPill

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Also a supposed Flu Vac - dosage/adminstration/warning prescription paper showing Fluzone Influenza vaccine contains Thimersol, a Mercury derivative.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

ODS = Office of Doomsday Scenarios??

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You might be interested in this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Why would they attach a infrared tracking beacon to you. doesn't make sense...its used for infrared signaling with friendly forces.

Cejay engineering Phoenix junior

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
How many times is this same subject going to be rehashed and posted? This video is probably in two or three other threads.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

Already posted at ATS, too numerous to cite.

reply to post by Night Star

This guy is slightly tougher than Dennis Hopper and has already been debunked. He is the source of the "36 hours until nuclear strike".

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
PHOENIX JUNIOR is an extremely rugged and low-cost marker beacon. It is used in conjunction with Night Vision goggles (NVG) and other Night Vision devices (NVD), at night, as a covert position marker. Phoenix Jr. was originally designed as a combat identification marker to minimize fratricide (the inadvertent killing of friendly forces, by friendly forces).

The Phoenix Jr. has been widely fielded by American and coalition forces for combat identification. The beacon has many uses in combat and other covert operations for marking personnel, vehicles, safe pathways, or locations. It incorporates a flash rate that was specified to prevent confusion with small arms-fire. Use the Phoenix Jr. to identify friendly force positions, demarcation lines or perimeters.

Fixed flash rate

Common 9V battery operation

Optional trip wire device

Optional Vehicle Power Supply

PHOENIX JUNIOR is the world standard for covert signaling and identification of Military, Law Enforcement, SWAT and Homeland Security Agencies.

SPECIFICATIONS
Weight: 1 ounce
Size: 1.5" x .625" H
Battery: Common 9 volt
Configuration: 3 Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
Coverage: 180 degrees x 180 degrees
Switching: Attach or remove battery
Operating depth: the battery contact is exposed however if immersed the unit will continue to operate until the battery contacts fail due to water and electrolytic corrosion. Given these conditions the depth limitation is solely determined by the battery’s ability to withstand depth. www.gunbroker.com

It looks harmless to me, could come in handy if you are lost at sea

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
A few of those, some cat's eyes and some IR marking tape might be a good thing to have, especially if you think you might be making your way through the countryside at night on foot in an "escape to the country" scenario.

new topics

top topics

join