It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Being MARKED Right Now!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is not a prophesy.
This is a description of tactics used in a battleplan.
Can you decipher who all of these entities are?
Can you figure out this riddle?

Could this type of battle plan be put into use in our modern day society?
Do you see any parallels?

Six men came down the road from the upper gate that faces north, each carrying his lethal weapon.

What entities could these 6 men represent?
What does "the North" symbolize?
What are these lethal weapons?

With them was a man dressed in linen with a writing case slung from his shoulder.

Sometimes called "the man with the inkhorn". What is his purpose?

They entered and stood by the bronze altar.

Are the six men and the 'scribe' meeting at a place of the pact? A sacrificial altar?

called to the man with the writing case who was dressed in linen: "Go through the streets of Jerusalem and put a mark on the forehead of everyone who is in anguish over the outrageous obscenities being done in the city."

What exactly are these "obscenities"? They may not be what you would consider obscene. Certain groups feel that freedom of choice is obscene. Freedom of choice...but you get burned at the stake if you make the wrong choice. Irony.

I listened as he went on to address the executioners: "Follow him through the city and kill. Feel sorry for no one. Show no compassion. Kill old men and women, young men and women, mothers and children. But don't lay a hand on anyone with the mark.

It appears that the executioners were tag-alongs, following behind the scribe. Perhaps looking over his shoulder and gleaning information. What do you think? Looks like a very selective battle plan where certain people have been decided beforehand who qualifies to escape the swords.

Start at my Temple."

Is this aimed at those who have defected from the churches?

He told the executioners, "Desecrate the Temple. Fill it with corpses. Then go out and continue the killing." So they went out and struck the city.

then, later....

Just then, the man dressed in linen and carrying the writing case came back and reported, "I've done what you told me."

It seems that the six who followed the 'scribe' had all the information they needed before he even reported that his job was done. The killing had allready commenced before he reported his work completed.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
???

What is your source?

Not Bible Prophecy... What is this story from?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A source to where this information came from would be great and possibly show what it is refering to.

It could be 6 nations, 6 religions, 6 businesses, 6 forms of govt...

Without a source to show there is no real context to guide anyone to whatever the answer may be.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So sorry I forgot the source.....I was called to dinner!

It is from Ezekiel 9. There are several translations of these verses at Biblegateway.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Even though it is from the Bible, I do not see this as a prophecy. It appears to be the telling of a past battle plan and how it worked.

I think many passages could be used as a blueprint for sneaky agenda even today.

As long as we have people keeping records on us...like the scribes, et al there is a marking system in place.

You would be surprised at the generational information that church records hold on people as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
"I saw six men coming from the direction of the upper gate which faces the north"

The North is the seat of Dominion. These 6 men are commissioned from there.

What is the symbolism of North?
(Quote paraphrased from their own literature):

"A lodge has 3 symbolic lesser lights---East, West and South.
There is no light in the north."

(Why?)
Because Solomon's Temple was placed so far north of the eliptic that the sun and moon at their meridian height could dart no rays into the northern part thereof."

"Every Lodge is a representation of King Solomon's Temple."

North represents ignorance, as study and spiritual examination are no possible in darkness.

The North, masonically speaking, is a Place of Darkness.

----

Some translations say "each with a deadly weapon in his hand."

This very clearly states that they are on a mission determined to do harm.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I agree with the generational data collected by churches... I still appear on record at my parents' church and I haven't been there in years!

It was pointed out to me when their "yearbook" came out.

Also, I don't know about your family, but my mother's family even has a book from the early 1900's of geneology that actually has a Library of Congress reference number. I'm told that it was common practice to publish these family books and hand them out at family reunions in years past.

I can tell you that we are all accounted for, one way or another. To what degree is really just splitting hairs.

The church that I am currently a member of, however, keeps no such records. The pastor is a staunch Constitutionalist, as are the members of the congregation.

I'm sure we're all "marked" as a result.

My advice to all Christians would be to heed the words of our Savior in Luke 22:36.

DOMARI NOLO

top topics

join