It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Not Your Ordinary 9/11 Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Usually, 9/11 is not a topic I get involved with but, I get updates from Naomi Wolf. Basically, John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission says that the official story of 9/11 is a cover up.
Please, read.

www.salem-news.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Wow. I'm still reading the article. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I'm not holding my breath on this one yet. But so far?

Does Farmer have cooperation and agreement from other members of the Commission? Yes. Did they say Bush ordered 9/11? No. Do they say that the 9/11 Commission was lied to by the FBI, CIA, Whitehouse and NORAD? Yes. Is there full documentary proof of this? Yes.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by really

ive allready posted this today buddy www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by juggalo77]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hazel, I'm not holding my breath, either. It is nice to get confirmation that the official story is bull from someone on the inside, though. Unfortunately, aside from mentioning that suspects who should have been interrogated were sent back to Saudi Arabia nothing much else to bite into...

Jugallo, sorry, man. Didn't see your thread. You can post a link here so that people know.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Whoa,the lead consul for the commission does not buy the story either and the former members feel the government was withholding info.Like I said a while back as we go further along more of the staff members and commissioners will be trying to distance themselves from this mess.I expect we will hear from Zelikow and he will be accusing them of being unpatriotic and all the usual crap we have heard from the past 8 years by neo-cons and other debunkers.

[edit on 073030p://5626 by mike dangerously]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

You may be right. I hope more news comes out about this. Enough that even the MSM will have to print and televise it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo77
reply to post by really

ive allready posted this today buddy www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by juggalo77]

Quite right. Please direct comments to the preceding thread.

closing

new topics

top topics

join