It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown strange handshake in NY 22/9

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
here is obama.... same thing even the "G" over their hands...

golden oldie ...

blairsblog1.blogspot.com...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by whatshenneping]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Whatever kind of handshake it is its certainly a strange one. It just doesnt look like an accident to me. How on earth can an accidental handshake end up with one person in the master mason position and the other holding onto his thumb of all places. It just doesnt add up. Awkward hand shakes usually are the result of two people using different hands and so the palm of one persons hand is grasping the back of the other persons, but this is just plain strange.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I've watched and watched and re-watched. This is no accident. It's a deliberate and firm handshake.

If you compare it to the master mason's handshake it is the same it looks slightly different because of the viewing angle - the picture from Codex Magica is exactly side on but still looks like one maybe taking the other's thumb.

Either way this doesn't look like an accident to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My theory is it's just another failed handshake by Brown. He is known to be very socially awkward and there has been rumours recently that he's been on medication for depression.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Me 2, was watching again and again.

For me it looks like as follows:
GB stretches his arm with a flat hand and all four fingers together, going for a normal handshake.
The other guy goes with a slightly curved hand right towards GB's thumb; for me intentionally. They come together just when a flash appears and all gets white. After the flash, you can see GB's open fingers and the other guy's hand at his thumb. At 35 sec. you can see it how he goes intenionally for the thumb.

Watch it several times again and now watch their heads, what are they looking at when meeting ? For me; both are looking in each others eyes, but when GB notices the handshake, he looks slightly down, to open his fingers. Meanwhile the other guy is still looking in GB' eyes, just right over his glasses.

Now, when they get apart, did you notice that other sign from the stranger? Looks like going for the classic V-sign for victory. Could be - watch it again and again. Noticed?

OP: What was the story about at Sky News? The handshake? Didn't they say where he was and who he was meeting. Looked like a Jewish Convention. - Nice found anyway.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here`s another dubious handshake, different fingering, different status ?
or the pic was caught either at first contact or on withdrawl ?

taken from www.dailymail.co.uk...

The daily mail play it down as a `Homeboy Handshake"

My take on the OP video is, I agree this is no accidental fumble, after joining hands they do definately `shake on it` and the way Brown pushes past that bloke in his urgency is pretty obvious too.
I`ve had a few scuffed handshakes before but never ended up with camel foot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f9fabdb2e45.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by White_Widow

Hi there - the news article was about GBs plans to reduce the UKs nuclear subs and SKY used the footage of them all meeting at the NY summit while they were doing their report. There was definitely no mention of the handshake it only caught my eye because it was so peculiar, so I hit the record button and the rest is history

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No all those weird handshakes do have secret meetings.

It is odd they allow it to be photographed but since they have so much taken control of the world, they don't care anymore.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So far the only reference I have found to what Brown was up to on the 22nd is this :
-----------------------------------------------------------
www.newyorksocialdiary.com...

Tuesday, September 22 2009
Event Title:
2009 World Statesman of the Year Gala honoring Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
----------------------------------------------------------

If anyone knows of this event or can track some photos/details of the gathering we might be able to name the mysterious white haired gentleman.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CannotGoHome
Here`s another dubious handshake, different fingering, different status ?
or the pic was caught either at first contact or on withdrawl ?

taken from www.dailymail.co.uk...

The daily mail play it down as a `Homeboy Handshake"

The Daily Mail would play it down. Anyone who knows anything knows that tptb own the newspapers...

I'm not a massive fan of David Icke but one thing he has got right is that the media does what it's told.

I'm amazed at the speculation about the OP???

I thought ATS was full of well read people but maybe not.

Can't people see how blatant this Illuminati stuff is?

They wave it around in your face and then people are dumb enough to say...

"well, maybe they just messed their handshake up..."

Come on people!

WAKE UP!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Look at the video again,
A man whispers into Gordons ear, that instant Gordon swings his head around
without hesitation in the direction of the old gentlemen,searches for him and pushes his way there.
The length they held the shake for wasnt a mistake,
they did the handshake, and held it for a brief moment and then tugged again,
showing it was intended. If they held for that long they would of adjusted.
Watch it and you'll see what i mean.

These Illuminati/Masonic bastards love flaunting stuff like that in our face,
they live off symbolism and showing off they're around.
Its been like that for centuries.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It doesnt look exactly as the picture does, it looks the like the one guy with white hair is grabbing onto mr browns thumb, and yeah it looks like his middle finger and his index finger, maybe he was going for that handshake and messed it up because of all the flashing, its like as soon as he starts moving, the cameras just go nuts for that photo of the stance that nobody else got, Hell maybe they were going for a normal handshake and just got flashed out.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Very interesting, nice catch there.

And nice sincronicity for me, because just yesterday I was perusing the reverse speech website for some updates, and lo and behold, mr brown:

www.reversespeech.com...

Prepare to be chilled...

If you dont know what reverse speech is, you deffinitely should check it out!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Are we still waiting for an ID on the other guy? I've been searching and searching, he's definitely familiar, and no it's not King, the head shape is all wrong.

And thanks to Bertha for the great catch and assisting me in viewing the clip. By the way I love your avatar.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wazthewazzock

These Illuminati/Masonic bastards love flaunting stuff like that in our face,
they live off symbolism and showing off they're around.
Its been like that for centuries.

woa there slick, what makes a mason part of the Illuminati? And what makes him a bastard? I might agree if you are talking about his politics, but simply being a mason isn't a bad thing.

All masons will achieve the 3rd degree and become master masons. They must do so in a timely fashion or request an extension. And the Scottish Rite was formed in France. I don't have a good answer for that one.

Masons are good people for the most part. Don't be hatein.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
To me, looks like the old guy has gone for the more informal hand shake where see a mate and both of you sort of grab around the thumb area, whereas Brown has gone for the more formal type.

However, I'm not going to rule out a secret handshake completely, but I think it is more benign and just shows that Brown can't even shake someones hand without cocking it up.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

well it looks very much like merv to me.

why would it surprise anyone that the prime minister of england and the governor of the bank of england are masons?

why would it surprise anyone that the governor of the bank of england is more powerful than the prime minister?

while it is true that golden brown is blind in one eye, it is his left eye that doesn't work- a discerning rugby player disabled that many years ago- so it wouldnt have affected him in this case.

this is just a desperate, soon to be un-employed man, who fancies himself an economist, trying to ingratiate himself...not sure even merv could pretty up that particular track record tho.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It is fairly common to be hit with funny handshakes in scotland, if only to determine whether your a 'Tim' (as the OP puts it ) or not
maybe Brown just forgot where he was.

Gordon was born in Govan in Glasgow and his father was a Church of Scotland preacher.

Prime mason material in my book.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ive been going through this site for a while now and im confused to why some people on here see a perfectly normal thing and then start making stupid assumptions, i actualy have a story of my own

i went to get my hair cut today, i get on the bus and the driver winked at me anyway i sit down and i wonder why he winked at me i thought he was a secret agent of some distent planet who has just flown in on a massive ship to meet the secret government that nobody nows anything about then he morphed into a man stole a bus then when i got on he gave me the wink which was the signal to attack the world because he thought i was an alien the same as himself

unfortunately turns out the driver just got something in his eye

i wish the story was true though, oh i now lets believe it anyway on no evidence whatsoever

yes right now i sound how you sound badBERTHA

fool

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifiwupding
ive been going through this site for a while now and im confused to why some people on here see a perfectly normal thing and then start making stupid assumptions, i actualy have a story of my own

i went to get my hair cut today, i get on the bus and the driver winked at me anyway i sit down and i wonder why he winked at me i thought he was a secret agent of some distent planet who has just flown in on a massive ship to meet the secret government that nobody nows anything about then he morphed into a man stole a bus then when i got on he gave me the wink which was the signal to attack the world because he thought i was an alien the same as himself

unfortunately turns out the driver just got something in his eye

i wish the story was true though, oh i now lets believe it anyway on no evidence whatsoever

yes right now i sound how you sound badBERTHA

fool

Why is he a fool for noticing a secret handshake? Do you believe secret handshakes don't exist? I suppose that would mean that you believe secret societies don't exist, either?

Just because someone noticed a secret handshake that could belong to one of the many, many secret societies on Earth doesn't mean that they believe said secret societies have a secret, world altering agenda. Personally, I believe most -- if not all -- secret societies are just a bunch of guys who get together for the camaraderie and fellowship.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join