It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown strange handshake in NY 22/9

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
awesome find!!! they answers and opens so many questions... one thing is for sure, secret societies play a very active role in our lives and that is proof.. all this horsecrap about eating lots of food and giving to charities is bull... they do much more than that....

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

you're right - it would certainly make for an interesting question time question...."So Prime Minister, being a Master Mason, which do you put first, your country, your party or your lodge/masonic beliefs?"... shaking his hand at a meet and greet in the same manner would also raise a bushy eyebrow I'd imagine

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
BTFOOM.

But for the media challenged, here is a still from the OP's vid

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e749aef01f4d.png[/atsimg]

Looks more like it's the forefinger and 2nd finger separation rather than the middle two.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Great find. Starred and flagged.
It's tough to claim that the handshake was unintentional.
It clearly was intentional.

Secret cabal at the top. Yet, again.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoofMonkey
BTFOOM.

Looks more like it's the forefinger and 2nd finger separation rather than the middle two.

Not only that but the white hair dude looks like he is grasping Browns thumb in his fist.

Weird

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi has anyone managed to identify the old dude yet? My money is on Phil Donohue

berth

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
Hm As far as I can see it should be Mervyn King (Governor, Bank of England) who is shaking hands with Mr. Brown.

Mervyn King meeting with Gordon Brown

Both are known to attend Bilderberg Group meetings... interesting....

Well? your opinion? Looks a lot like Mervyn King from behind...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Obvious Mason hand-shake.
Great find, star and flag for you my friend.

And here's Gordon Brown on a TED talk, going on and on about how great globalism is:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Great catch! Seriously though, some eyes you got there.

Originally posted by trusername

Great find s & F

kind of a mean avatar though

So what does the shake mean? That they're both masters?

As for what does it mean?! Did you see Gordon almost dive across that room to meet that handshake, lest not forget he is apparently the PM aswell, lost his cool there didn't he. I'd say Mervyn is the master mason, I'd say Gordon was just acknowledging his accomplisment. Kind of like a salute.

Mason shakes are meant to be subtle, and he will be told off for making that one so blatantly obvious in his haste.

My first thought was that this had to be a Rothschild, the PM almost upending someone to get to him? Must be. Then someone came in with the pic of Mervyn King, governor of the Bank of England and I've looked back and it could very well be him, similar glasses too from what I could tell.

So, Gordon Brown-nosing (see what I did there?) the Governor of the Bank of England, we've always heard the saying, 'you don't bite the hand that feeds you', so, it looks like you give it a funny shake instead.

I'd also like to add, does it comfort you to know that not only the PM and the governor of the Bank of England, but in all likelihood, most of the cabinet and select part of the government all belong to the same group? Participate in secret meetings, help each other out with their career (leg ups and what not) and generally 'keep it in the family'?

What do you think the odds are of someone not in the Masons getting the oppoptunity to make a difference around here. I'm going to say slim to none and slim just left town.

EMM

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici

Originally posted by RoofMonkey
BTFOOM.

Not only that but the white hair dude looks like he is grasping Browns thumb in his fist.

Weird

Maybe it'll become trendy like with Michelle and Obama's fist bump.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Surely Brown is no where near smart or good enough to be illuminati

Since when did they let clutzes into their ranks?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Red_Fox

This URL contains a malformed video id.

Please repost it - a youtube video would be better so it would be good if you've got a working link.

Actually I think it should be illegal for these people to be part of "secret" organisations - who's agenda are they part of. Not the people's that's for sure!

Cheers!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Stanton Dowd]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
great catch, seems you have hawk eyes!!!

S+F

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

its a master mason handshake. good find!

that was obviously deliberate, he stretched his fingers.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by MR BOB]

Interesting though, that is not what was done, however similar it was.

There are hundreds of Organizations this could be a Hand Shake of. IOOF, ELKS, MASONS... and on.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Not sure thou.

It sort of looked like he was going for a normal handshake, but the white haired guy went for more cool style shake haha.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I found this video on you tube. i find the last handshake displayed very interesting..between 1.11 and 1.45. i cant see clearly which side of this handshake Mr Brown would be on, but im sure some of you more experianced people can figure it out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I can't wait to see the people post in this thread that think this is just a normal handshake or an "uncomfortable angle so the handshake looked weird."

This is obviously a secret society handshake no doubt. It looks like an awkward Master mason shake but because of the hustle in there and the angle it couldn't be performed exactly correct so they just did it enough to get the message across

It is so abnormal to shake a hand like this and pure awesomeness(i never use this word lol) that you caught this on your camera.

If i could star and flag this twice i would.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Trying to lip read.....looks like Brown may have said the name Mark....or Marcus?...when he saw the person in question

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Great find!

What is interesting about this shake is that it is asymmetric. To me that means that a message is there or there is some sort of rank involved where one party is higher rank or ruling over the other. I am not sure which is which though.

I wish I knew more about these handshakes since they are all full of symbolism!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's a clumsy grasp, hence the mirth on their faces.

reply to post by badBERTHA

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join