It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucer Drone Hovers Over Hapless Human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Flying Saucer Drone Hovers Over Hapless Human

www.wired.com

Military drones take all shapes, from tiny cars and tanks to birds, insects, snakes and even baseballs. Now a new British drone start-up is modeling its family of small unmanned aerial vehicles on a very old sci-fi concept: the flying saucer.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Moders, please can you move this thread to Advanced Aircraft Projects forum, I am so sorry
. The time of it is from July 2009.

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
botropolis.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Moders, please can you move this thread to Advanced Aircraft Projects forum, I am so sorry.
The time of it is from July 2009.

Doesn´t atleast one so called whistleblower, a few months ago, said that our jaws would drop to the feet about the new HI-TECH that will be released in autumn by the PTB. Ladies and gentlman we present the first tasting of our technology that was secretly developed by yours tax moneys (silently speaking: for your demise and our ascension).

Wasn´t there a US army project in the early 50" that was about a constructionof a turbine powered flying disc. A prototype was build, but it could fly only several feet high, eat fuel like a batalion of tanks, and was absolutely unstable when moving (a lot of crashes). It was developed by AVRO Canada , named Avro Car.
Links are down the line.

I only think if they realy ended that Flying disc project, because if today we see a public demonstration of a future, stabile, high flying, succesful drone tech, what if they relly have something, for us looking un-earthly, incredible. My 0.02.

To topic: ATSers I have now learned that both AVRO and the 21.century UFO drone were developed by a partnership of GB and US goverment contractors.

www.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
seen these things years ago online. i dont find them that impressive, all it is is a fan. that blow air through a ring. it has flaps that change the direction of thrust. it will not be powerfull enough to lift a person over 100 feet high scaled up.

there are better exhamples of similar technology, that is saucerlike, made by the guys who build the skycar , about 30 years ago.

these i think were developed to become uavs, for military use. maybe to help with communications/ arial imaging and spying.

new topics

join