It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital workers going to be fired for not taking vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
My friend who is basically a janitor at a local hospital received a letter stating he had to take the flu shot and swine flu vaccine or he will be fired from his position. He received the letter and talked to his supervisor about this and the supervisor said that every person in the hospital will receive the shots so the hospital can be a "point of safety". I am going to help him get a job with me because he refuses to take the shots, he'll be losing his healthcare which is very important obviously but i guess its better than being forced to take the shot. I'll try to get the letter from him to post here soon. Isnt this just becoming crazy!?!?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If you could scan the letter and blank-out the personal details that would be excellent, I see so much on here about the vacine-conspiracy, lots of youtube etc, but finding hard, tangible documentation on it not so often, this would be very interesting to see.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Yes, will do . Here is the letter from Revealation's thread [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cfe57712c0a.jpg[/atsimg] - Link to Revealation's thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...
the letter my friend received sounded almost identical. I was worried as well actually knowing someone who will lose there job not taking it, this is getting bad.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
They should go on strike while they are still needed. In order to cull the population medical personal must be culled. Health care people can operate outside the grid. They can barter their skills. Most importantly Healthcare people can throw a wrench in depopulation scams by healing people. If even half of the information about elite depopulation plans is true the Doctors ,nurses, aides are regarded as a threat.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

So true. Kill the microbiologists (which TPTB have done) and kill the health care workers in a system that already can't handle the stress and you'll have panic-sex in the streets.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

lol the panic stricken sex is all im looking forward to! i love your comments pluckey.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If they ALL said 'NO!' Could they sack them ALL?

No. I didn't think so!!!

So the battle can be won easily, without a single shot being fired!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Thanks a lot for that, wish it wasn't so...

Each day is getting scarier... panic sex, hmm - maybe a silver lining?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

WOW, this is crazy.
I thought this was a choice thing?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mcgrower

see mcgrower, that is what people are not understanding. I was trying to tell people about the vaccine and they say, "well im not taking the shot" and I say, "yes, they will make you" and then "they arent going to make me do it!!!", I reply with "Ok getty ready for concentration camps" and then they just dont believe me!! Im getting frustrated about this like crazy because people wont believe it until happens, and its too late.

I just really hope people do not take the shot and we can get through this. They are doing this to force something upon us like 9/11. 9/11 in my opinion was to enforce certain laws and regulations. Swine FLu? i dont know why its happening, but something big, and in my opinon very bad.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thank you OP for attaching the document to the thread, it is very concerning that this is taking place. The problem with every employee who will be mandated to take the shot to STRIKE is that not every employee is on the same page, their are those who see no problem with this so they presser others to go along but the real issue is about "CHOICE" so if people could come together on that it could be successful!

It's not about wheather you feel everybody should get vaccinated, it's about everybody's right of choice!

You really should forward that doc and a short story about it to Alex Jones so that aleast many can be aware of this.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Very concerning...so,they "fire" the health care workers for refusing the damn vaccine and then by proxy,the health-care facilities become short staffed.

Of COURSE that will then create more of a "panic/need" and tent-hospitals and on the corner vaccination points will be allowed to pop up with God only knows who administering the life-saving dose of God only knows what.

The health care system will be declared inadequate in it's current form and un-able to provide for the needs of the American peeps so wouldn't it be BEST if they pushed the f-ing health care reform through asap or nationalized medicine asap because here is our proof that it's screwed up and we NEED then to fix it for us,this flu is DEADLY after all.

After all,they have our best interest at heart...gagging just a bit here.

I'm all about that panic sex instead of a shot,trust me.

I have great empathy for the OP and all other who are being subjected to such injustice and hope like hell people will not be bullied!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It would appear that they intend to make everyonw take the vaccine in the uk if what this site is saying is the truth, and I bet the same will happen in America.

www.theflucase.com... o-be-detained-in-hospitals&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

new topics

top topics

join