It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium Suspends Democracy and Civil Rights Over "Swine Flu" Pandemic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here is the complete text of the law cited in the OP :

Sorry it's only for the flemish or french speaking. But from what I read, nothing to be afraid of. Up to you to check by yourself.

www.dekamer.be...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain that the Belgian people would not sit by idly if they thought things were going awry.

I recall 250,000 turning out during the Marc Detroux debacle. Unlike the British the Belgians know how to turn off a TV and get outside.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nirgal

hehe, I could debate on that, but thanks for the complement (to all belgians ofcourse)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is more sensationalism and fear mongering. Also blatant psych-ops being used to promote this article.

This article is being promoted on sott. (Signs of the Times) aka the "channelers of the Cassopeans" and other such nonsense.

Just to show what utter BS is behind this...they have printed a short statement of the article posted here.....but to give the article some extra uumph...they have attempted to add shock value by posting a picture (misrepresenting it as accompanying the story) of little Elian Gonzales with machine guns pointed at him.

Cheap tricks. Poor journalism.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal
Unlike the British the Belgians know how to turn off a TV and get outside.

Thanks
Quite easy for me, I'm 28 and I never had the cable
Yes it exists.

I only receive the sole public french speaking public channel via airwaves, and I'm more than happy with this. Since it is public, they cannot air stupid TV shows, News are not overdramatizing any piece of information, and are not (too much) politically biased. And they have cool documentaries because they have an educational mission.

Everytime I see programs for other channels, I feel like it is wasted time.

You can try it too
Turn off your TV. (Next step for me ; less time on the net
)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

omg, that really is a cheap trick!
and a horrible picture they added, I hope people are smart enough not to believe that nonsens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join