It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by supyo
TIME recently did an interview with Farmer where he totally disassociates himself from the conspiracy crowd and bluntly says that what really happened doesn't remotely resemble what truthers are saying

TIME
Well the "truthers" are saying about 20 different things.
Everyone has their own pet theory of what happened, but most of us are honest about it enough to admit that none of us know for sure. For Farmer to say "what really happened doesn't remotely resemble what truthers are saying" only shows how pompous he is. The whole world was lied to, repeatedly and systematically, yet theres no possibility that he and the rest of the 911 omission commission were fed a whole other level of lie?
Oh of course not, they would never obstruct, or lie to an inquiry commission, oh wait, they did, nevermind.

In this thread (and the news article linked to in the OP) the tone suggests that Farmer is 100% on board with the 'inside job' theory and that simply isn't the case. Just wanted to give my .02c
Cheers

Well your trying to make it black and white again, which doesn't exist for us in this case.

There's the official story that we all know is a lie now.
There is LHOP (let it happen on purpose) which means just that, they knew that osama had this planned and simply allowed it to take place. Maybe to further The Project for the New American Century's plans, maybe for simple revenge on Saddam Hussein, lots of sub theories fall under LHOP.

There is also MHOP (made it happen on purpose) which is a much more sinister and evil thing, but if you ask my personal opinion the more plausable answer given the information we have.
I don't fall into the "a caveman in Afghanistan couldn't have done it" crowd, because as I have gained more information my perception has changed and I'm aware that Tim Osman probably could have coordinated the attacks if he really wanted to.
However he would have claimed responsibility for it, that's what terrorists do, and he didn't.

I expect to be flamed for this, but I personally believe this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/526c9b09eff2.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-9-2009 by ashamedamerican]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join