It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
here comes another whistle blower
The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.www.salem-news.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Looks like he's just making up stories to sell a book. They always do...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'd like to read what he has to say. When I finish the two books I have now, I'll see if the library has this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Weren't some of the other comission members saying variations of the same thing, with a bit of a limited hangout spin on it of course.

I think these guys may understand something about history however, and are not just in it for the money. No, they are publishing to help try to distance themselves from the 9/11 Commission Report in history, that's what I think.

When it falls, and when the NIST report falls, the OS also fall as a valid historical frame of reference.

It's full of holes!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ca3aa359a63.jpg[/atsimg]

9/11 Commission official says story “almost entirely untrue”
examiner.com — The man who once administered the ‘911 Truth Commission’ says the official version of events on 9/11 is “almost entirely untrue”
www.examiner.com...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

yes i think the more the truth starts coming out the more of the people that brought us the fantasy OS will start bugging out and help us to bring the truth out.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am still baffled as to why, once they discovered the lies, the 9/11 Commission did NOT refer this matter to the Justice Department. If I remember right, Zelikow called a meeting to this effect, and by vote they determined not to.

But in the context of the grand coverup, it is really not all that baffling. Besides, consider who was in the Justice Department. Would it have gone anywhere anyway? Fat chance.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Where are all the proud 911 debunkers now?

Would you like salt and pepper with that crow?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I see nothing but those of us who already know the truth reading this. Perhaps we can get a few friends to take a look see.

All in all, anything that happens now, other that a full open public investigation that hits the MSM, is too little too late.

edit to say S&F for the OP for bringing this to our attention

[edit on 23-9-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

yep i was really suprised that no debunkers had been in especially with how long the threads been up. Anyways this is another one for us people
they will be more and more of these whistle blowers crawling out of the woodwork as more and more people keep pressing for the truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would like to suggest that a sticky be put up in the 911 forum because of this.

Also, this is stating the obvious but think about what this means:

Does Farmer have cooperation and agreement from other members of the Commission? Yes. Did they say Bush ordered 9/11? No. Do they say that the 9/11 Commission was lied to by the FBI, CIA, Whitehouse and NORAD? Yes. Is there full documentary proof of this? Yes.

If someone is found guilty of perjury their testimony is stricken from the record and no longer valid. In other words the courts won't hear what they have to say anymore.

Much in the same manner we can obviously never believe ANYTHING ever told to us by the FBI, CIA, Whitehouse, NORAD, and probably every other agency within the U.S. Government, ever again.
This just sheds more light on the U.S. government as a completely corrupt, deceitful, failed state.

It confirms to every citizen what most of us have known for a long time now, that it's too late to save liberty. This fat bloated diseased old corpse needs to be removed so that something else can be put in it's place. Hopefully something with less smell and rot.

I'm sure we won't ever see it, but I want to see people standing trial for treason. I want to see gallows next to the reflecting pool.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Have you read the book to see what he has to say or are you just offering your uninformed, worthless opinion?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

You know, I was waiting for someone to make that claim. It's really the only one they can make anyway. When they guy who *wrote* the OS says it's bunk, the only retort that even halfway makes sense is "he's just trying to sell a book".

Right.

Good reply, though tezza.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just hope the truth comes out. I'm waiting for the neighbors to truly realize how long they have been deceived. All the people who have questioned the official story and were degraded, publicly ridiculed, arrested need to be given public office.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Feh, you can keep your public office. But I'll take a Klondike bar.

Seriousl;y, I agree, there would need to be some level of national apology, but it would never happen. We as a nation are conditioned to not apologize for ridicule in the past. It was there for ratings, but that season is over. *wry grin*

If the truth does come out, I hope for rage in the streets and hangings in the public mall. Let's show the world that we are just as good as them at taking back our country.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Come on guys, this needs to stay on the top page. This is momentous, this is a bombshell!

Cowards will not dare bring this up in their sleezy mainstream media shows, and the disinfo artists and sheep will do everything in their power to bury this on page 9.

Well, sorry but that's not gonna happen on my watch!

The jig is up and IMO truth is about to be served, COLD!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Good luck with that.

Don't get me wrong I would love nothing more than to see this all come to the light of day, however after showing this to people and seeing their reactions I can already tell you that it's going to probably be weeks or longer before you see this on main stream media and probably months before people can begin to accept it.

The people I have shown simply can not wrap their brains around it.
The lie is so deeply imprinted in their mind that it will take hearing the truth a thousand times to undo the damage of repeating the lies on T.V. millions of times.

I predict one of two things will come of this:
1. This is going to slowly drag it's way out into the light of day, people will still be in denial for the rest of their lives, and will now spend their time debunking THIS in a futile attempt to restore the lies they have been fed.
2. This is going to hit like a shockwave and people are going to completely flip out and become irrational and violent.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Thank you. May God bless you and your loved ones.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

theirs alot for people to contend with i remember when i woke myself up to this and it knocked me on my ass for a few months before i could get my head around things. i seemed at the time to be all alone in it feeling extreamly angry,scared and frustrated,maybe it was a good thing i was alone because if i would have had others around me at that time feeling the same god knows what i might have done??? maybe thats what is being orchastrated now??? full discloser so people wont be able to take it in and kick off out off fear??then the tptb would be able to bring in their control and new laws!! maybe a survivel guide should be put up on how to handle to waking up to all the BS??

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
TIME recently did an interview with Farmer where he totally disassociates himself from the conspiracy crowd and bluntly says that what really happened doesn't remotely resemble what truthers are saying

One of the harmful byproducts of not telling the truth about what happened is that it did fuel all sorts of conspiracy theories about what might have happened. If what the government is telling you isn't true, then the truth could be anything. But my experience suggests that government lacks competence to carry off an elaborate conspiracy like what is being talked about with 9/11. I think there is evidence that the truth wasn't told and that at least some of that was deliberate — but it did not occur on any sort of scale that people are imagining.

TIME

In this thread (and the news article linked to in the OP) the tone suggests that Farmer is 100% on board with the 'inside job' theory and that simply isn't the case. Just wanted to give my .02c

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by supyo

the truthers have allways said it was a coverup a lie is a coverup: Farmer states...“at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened... I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The [Norad air defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. This is not spin.”

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join