It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, is it a double false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What do I mean by this. Well most of us by now know that a few Muslims with box cutters acting on plans from a guy hiding in a cave did not bring down 4 planes, 3 buildings and create the pentagon strike on 9/11

We know this, but they are blamed and thus the false flag was accomplished creating the "war on terror" and everything that came with it.

That was stage one of this false flag which accomplished it's goal.
But there are so many oddities about this day that it is almost like a small trail that was left on purpose, I know wonder if 9/11 has a stage two part of it's design.

A secondary false flag that spawns from 9/11 that will be used in the future. Well let's say the truth movement gains traction and succeeds, Obama or the next President calls for a new investigation and it is found out the Muslims and Osama didn't do it. But Americans themselves did it. Heads will role and the great witch hunt will begin, and blame will be laid.

This is the second part of the false flag, they tag an entire group of people with this atrocity who are they, ultra religious neo-cons with guns and brand them domestic terrorist's . Now they have full justification to go after them. And the public will be with them as they enact new laws and decree's to make sure this never happens again.
It doesn't matter that it's a lie, they supported the government that was in power at the time so they are guilty. Somebody has to pay for this, and they are the perfect target.

Stage 2 of the 9/11 false flag, eliminates all domestic threats, to their power.
Stage 1 of the 9/11 false flag, accelerates American empire building.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Not a bad idea reallly given the way these guys work. They mess stuff
up and then mess up more trying to fix it. Makes perfect sense to me!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
ive allways listened to David Icke but allways kept myself on the fence but the more this stuff unfolds i do start to lean more towards what he says as true.Especially with what you have said and Ickes PROBLEM,REACTION,SOLUTION theory.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The point of 9/11 thus far has been towards an external threat hunkered down in Afghanistan, and previously thought to be in Iraq the connection being very flimsy and all propaganda.

However, the external war on terror can be called as over and instantly flipped to a domestic war on terror, look how much the word "terrorist" has been used towards Americans already, getting the public ready for further use in the future.

What I am saying is 9/11 may indeed yet be used exactly like the Reichstag fire in Germany was used on it's own citizens. The Patriot Act was just the beginning.
Reichstag Fire

Opposition to anything the government did after that was violently crushed.

These quotes caught my eye

The next day, the Preussische Pressedienst (Prussian Press Service) reported that "this act of incendiarism is the most monstrous act of terrorism carried out by Bolshevism in Germany".

With civil liberties suspended, the government instituted mass arrests of Communists, including all of the Communist parliamentary delegates.

Substitute patriots with guns for the communists this time.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting point, there are plenty of red herrings and pointers towards an inside job and war against those held responsible, which means the true cause of all this couldn`t be further away from the blatantly obvious, here we have a false flag event that for 50% has been terribly organised whilst the other 50% is flawless, just enough evidence revealed to hit home that all is not as it seems, but not enough to bring charges against those that done it, why is this?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I like the basic premise of your idea, that there is more hay to be made from 9/11, but I think that we may simply see a more concerted attempt to pin it on Iran, or at the appropriate moment to recognize the obvious, that there was Saudi and Pakistani involvement.

I don't live in the US but my impression as an observer, is that gun ownership is a political irrelevancy in America. It might have been important in the 1700's or during the Indian wars, but after that, it became just another hobby.

Personally, I don't think any of the powers that be in the US are likely to try to pin 9/11 on any group of Americans. There is too much danger of self contamination.

My two cents worth.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by ipsedixit]

top topics

join