It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google indoctrination of UFOs? =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, as much as we despise some of google's corporate decisions regarding concealment of certain subjects pertaining to 'conspiracy theories' etc, I think we can all give them our gratitude for cute bits like this

Is it viral marketing for the next War of the Worlds? Or more simply, is it their second time in the past 30 days displaying their image with obvious UFOs involved.

Honestly, I think it's safe to say that if you believe simply enough that we are alone in the galaxy, you need to recalculate, and eliminate the fact that we are alone -- because simply put, we're not.

Enjoy

(argh, it was HG Wells birthday today, excuse me.)

But yeah, I'm finding the other one they posted.

September 15th.

September 5th.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The interesting thing that I noticed about the previous two instances of this was the fact that neither one of them had an alt text to them. If you hover over the one that is up today, it states that it's H.G. Wells' birthday, the other two had nothing.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Interesting...Not really. There has been at LEAST 2 google logo threads a day for a while now it was for HG's birthday and these are getting very old

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I noticed these as well, at first I thought I was seeing things. Perhaps instead of just trying to market a next "war of the worlds" they're just fellow believers and wanted to have their share of fun.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Getting very old? Come on, 10 years ago it was a rarity to see UFO/Alien related toys in the convenient store's toy/entertainment section, now they're all over.

Is it really just science fiction? I mean, 60% of America alone believes that there is ET visiting this planet out of which those 60% 90% believe the government is hiding something.

Honestly, I'm more for blatant display of aliens and UFOs on Google's home page, maybe it'll spark some interest in the feeble minded.

Tsh tsh, sorry you slept on the wrong side of the bed.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

yeah the google thing is getting old it there are WAY too many threads about google's logo.
I really do not care how many people believe or not and it really does not have anymore validity than a UFO avatar

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

As I said, not my problem that you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Although, your speculation is appreciated.

Have a great day.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

what does my bed have to do with this?

I apreciate your interest in my bed

have a good day

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Google provides their employees with what I believe to be one of the best and most liberating work environments in the world.

Working at Google

That being said, I'm sure there are some ufo enthusiasts there that decided to have some fun this month and get creative. They're expecting people to read into it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Could it be possible that, Google managers, with their contacts with people in high places, knows about the existence of UFO?

Will they be the one to tell about their existence?

Are they (Google) sending us a message?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
More or less, I think the media itself and internet outlets are preparing the public slowly, but surely, the fact that UFOs do exist, and are going to come forth with proof within the next year.

It is only opportune at this time, with people across the world digging at the truth, that we have something to bite on before these beings come to this planet, and are not hiding themselves.

Bottom line is it's only politically and socially correct to inform the masses that there is ET visiting this planet, through a government outlet, at least this way panic can be contained and consolidated. Religious groups are going to be the most hesitant against this announcement outside of government corruption.

But, it's coming, and believe me, it's coming soon.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Wow

Yeah, the GFL is that way. ------------------->

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

If you're going to make personal attacks towards me, take it to U2U I've got quite the reputation for pushing boundaries and I don't plan on doing it.

So, while you get used to ATS, I'll find a good time and place to crack a joke on you.

And by the way I more than likely made fun of GFL before you knew it existed.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Ah arrogance....
ATS is not the only place on the net to find info like this. Just because im new to ATS does not meant anything. I really do not care how long you have made fun of the GFL but when you make statements like

After seeing a UFO on the google logo you sound just like those you have made fun of for SO MANY YEARS.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

As I said, if you feel as though you need to make personal attacks, keep it in U2U, if you reply again with a smirk comment I will alert the administrators.

This thread was created for speculation, and constructive criticism, not childish insults.

top topics

join