It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Six Months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think the Dollar and the Pound are going to crash. Get your finances out of these markets. You have to protect your money from the planned high inflation period. Pay down debts, open foreign currency accounts, buy substantial tangible things you know would still have worth when '...the whole sh**house goes up in flames...' (sorry somehow jim morrison snuck in there). Buy guns, ammo survival items, seeds, plants, construct a dynamo for electricity.

Swine flu is a distraction, it won't be nearly as bad as we all think, at least not 'this time' round. We're under the shock doctrine, we're being shocked and tenderised to accept all kinds of horrors that will be coming. But each time we will be shocked into believing it will be worse than it is, so that we accept what watered down horrors they propose to keep us safe.

Disclosure won't happen yet, least not in six months. The next war will have been identified and preperations begun. We'll still have world financial markets in six months but they'll never be free of wanton manipulation ever again. Gold will become more scarce and there will be volatility in its price, though the trend will be massively up overall there will be profit taking and repurchasing schemes that make it rise and fall temporarily, and the chumps will be those caught out by this.

my two cents

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonsbreaths
I predict the sun with come up each day with a 75% of it setting about 10 to 12 hours later.

You stole / thought my quote there buddy.

I predicted the same thing on another thread on ATS a few years back.

But either way i'm gonna say you're correct (apart from the odds).

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
swine flu 'pandemic'

9:11 blamed on Bush and Cheney

market collapse will be delayed, should be starting around the same time with the first swinecine 'side effects', which could be as much as few months, as msm will covert

ahh, yea, Obama can be replaced as he will go to the Sheens interview, joke no

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You know what? Who cares.

At the end of the day we can't do anything.

When I first logged onto this site I was really interested. Now with the ridiculous predictions daily and regular doom and gloom, I log on for a bit of a laugh while I'm eating my lunch.

Here's my predictions for me.

It's 80% likely that I'll get up every day with my McTavish under my arm and go for a surf.

It's 70% likely that my wife and I will go for our traditional breakfast on a Sunday morning.

It's 60% likely that I'll go on a camping trip with my mates every second month and do nothing but gibber about random crap.

It's 100% likely that I'll shave my head this afternoon because it's getting nice and warm and I want to feel the warmth on my noggin.

Live and love life people. This internet addiction of fear and angst is a bloody waste of time. If the poop does hit the fan, so be it. At least you'll enjoy the last days.

Peace out.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
1) More melting.

2) Assassination attempts.

3) Israel attacks Iran and the USA is stuck in the middle.

4) Clif High will continue to adjust his predictions as he reads of things unfolding.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This discussion reminds me a lot of what was being talked about at the beginning of this year because Biden said "mark my words, some generated crisis will occur to test the metal of this president" (something like that)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join