posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:36 PM
Since this thread is in the Global Meltdown section, I will try to limit my opinions to the economy and the effect that will have on the Country and
1) The market will go above 10,000 in the near future.
2) Unemployment will continue to rise at an alarming rate but people will ignore that until the end of December.
3) The holiday shopping season will be an absolute disaster.
4) The option arm mortgages will begin to reset at much higher rates causing another massive wave of foreclosures.
5) The Market will collapse again, but this time there will be no money from the Feds to bail anything out.
6) The masses will go nuts and the government will impose Martial Law.
7) The Jews will be blamed.
8) Seeing no other option, the government will go to war with an as yet undetermined adversary. Probably as a result of a false flag on US soil.
9) This will be a major war, and the draft will be re-instated with the unemployed at the head of the line.
10) People on ATS will be the first to be placed in re-education camps.