It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Mutations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Swine Flu Mutations

www.youtube.com

The first mutation of the swine flu happened with 36,000 people catching the disease. The second mutation 70,893 people caught the disease. New Zealand researchers reported that 79% of people are expected to contract the disease, or, some 5.36 billion people. If the same rate of mutation is expected that means we will experience 150 thousand mutations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have been writing about my concerns for many years now, specifically on pandemic mutations. Which I consider to be the worse case scenario for the human species. I have considerable correspondance with the NZ ministers of health & the environment on this, and the current prime minister has read of my concerns. Our pandemic readiness in NZ is world class but here is not where the problem is, North America is. If you require more detail or copies of letters, they are available - offer a suggestion of where to post.
Best wishes to you all.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think that places like Australia and New Zealand are going to see a decrease in numbers just like we have in North America over the summer. But this type of reporting will be more prevelant because now it is increasing in N. America and people look to the US as a main source of goings on.

While it doesn't mean it's more dangerous it will get more attention. My son's school just started 3 wks ago and while his school is still safe there are cases of schools here on the rise and they are going to make a mountain out of a mole hill about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Antibiotics are used to lower the species barrier in the creation of GMO's (genetically modified organisms). Read this to mean the use of antibiotics increases mutations by up to 10000 times. A further concern is the GMO's themselves increasing pandemic mutation risks. I'm saying their is a problem in North America because of your food, agriculture and antibiotic use. - Perhaps check the link on you tube...

top topics

join