It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the cookie crumble where should we meet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If you don't take note of the meeting place (above)you on your own! We taking caves, farms, open country, Mountains, dam's rivers. Durango is the place for the Meet!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Wherever we are....just wear your ATS t-shirt as identification.......we do have t-shirts don't we?

And when you meet someone...just use the code phrase...the motto...and if someone recognizes it...well, maybe you have a bud----but it could be a foe, too.

How the heck do you expect to have a meet up place? If shtf there will be lockdown in cities and also quarrantine. Or maybe the riots and looting as you say. Do you have MS-13 in your area? Watch out!

Then again, *they* may nuke the polar ice caps and we will have tsunamis and water rapidly rising at shorelines. So how could you even begin to establish a meeting place?

And then Yellowstone could blow, too. You wouldn't want it to be your fault that you invited everyone to Montana, now would you?

You forgot that Nibiru will be slamming into Earth on Christmas 2012.

How are we going 'asteroid hop' and how will we even know who's asteroid is who's? What if we get slammed into Uranus (by Nibiru?)

(Semi) Seriously though, Tentickles had an idea to meet up at the abandoned Sugar Factory in Sugarland, TX. *I think* it's more of a landmark now. So, it should be standing for quite awhile.

I would guess that most of us would be too guarded to meet up in person. We (ATS) are, however, much more inclined to eye everyone and everything with a more questioning glare.

Where ever family and friends are would be the best place to meet up.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My personal opinion of where you would want to head is the smallest town with the biggest interstate crossroads. Where ever you see a major N_S interstate cross with a major E_W interstate and the town population is less the 40,000 I would head there.

The reason is supplies, infrastructure, and accessibility. If the town is small at a major crossroad then the surrounding country will be vacant, hypothetically speaking.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Okay so..Durango. or Sugarland... sound like good starting points...
for north america.

I think mountains would be a good place, near mountains. Forested, near, any place like that anyone know of not to close to the sea? I know in canada there is a place called Blue Mountain near collingwood, has a nice resort kinda place.

CB's would be good idea. IDK much about that stuff though, guess i should learn some.

Solar cells would be life saving.

Guess Ill need to look at some maps.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Huh, so I'm guessing there's very few people from the north east of Scotland here....otherwise I'd have suggested a regional group meet.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
For West Georgia/East Alabama, I suggest a meetup in Franklin, GA... the town I live in. It's very small, like less than 10,000 population. The town is in a very "hilly" area and the Chattahoochee River cuts right through the center of town. There are many vacated places in town and the next-closest town is at least 20 miles in every direction. There is a shooting range nearby and plenty of wooded country with rivers and creeks. I've lived here since I was 14. I am 27 now. I also have military experience since I was in the Navy for 4 years. I was an Aviation Ordnanceman which is someone who does everything that has to do with the weapons on fighter jets. You can also call us "bomb technicians". Anyone from the West Georgia or East Alabama area that is on here, please let me know and we can start a meetup in the area.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join