It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's next after earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
After the illuminati established their new world order in our world would they go beyond to enslave other races in another part of the universe? I heard they have advanced space craft after all. If star wars were real I imagine illuminati soldiers marching in the streets of Coruscant etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
grog disclaimer: I've consumed my weekend Saturday night supply of Grog; anything said beyond this point is completely due to grog!

Okay,

I don't think the NWO is gonna win. They aren't the only kids on the block, but they go back further than Our current recorded time. They are the keepers of all the esoteric information. Not by choice, but by them killing anyone holding any piece of Occult information.

That being said, I do truly believe they are bound to this planet, and just the outer limits of the atmosphere. I think We are on a cosmic quarantine; for real as far as manned space flight. There are many oddities occurring currently, and I've told many a friend in Person long ago to keep an eye out, and ear to the ground as there will be plenty more oddities to come.

What We are seeing currently imo is the final closure to an epic saga in the cosmos. I think the NWO has truly lost, and it is just a simple count down to hopefully a smooth transition to a better way of life. They would like the idea of conquering other Worlds, but that won't happen.

Just my two pesos

S&F

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
grog disclaimer: I've consumed my weekend Saturday night supply of Grog; anything said beyond this point is completely due to grog!

Sorry for the double post,

See above disclaimer

[edit on 20-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

join